Introducing the 2013 Mazda CX-5

Oh... and what doesn't cause cancer these days?

Everything causes cancer. They gal to distinguish if it is more or less carcinogenic than gasoline fumes.

Yeah, I know, there is no sarcasm smilie :)

Let's see if they don't delay it more (or scrap it all together). I wonder why is not on the Mazda USA Media news...

http://www.mazdausamedia.com/allnews

:D... I know why you likes...

Much as the Miata is the halo car for Mazda, the CX-5 isnt really a MX-5 with a luggage rack, as theyd probably like you to believe. Instead, it feels like the old Protege5: a modestly-powered little practical wagon that could still hustle along, snapping at the heels of a WRX on a curvy road, despite having half the horses.

All true. I can dream.
Looking back I would much rather have had a p5 than my 02.5 protege ES, but maybe not. The 02.5 ES had the same "sport suspension" package and same drivetrain a the p5, only it was a tiny bit lighter.

It was time to take a stand. Time to challenge the convention that says efficiency must come at the sacrifice of driving excitement. The CX-5 is our declaration that incredible fuel economy and uncompromised driving performance can coexist, that bold can also be sleek and aerodynamic. It is the first vehicle to embody the entire philosophy of SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY, which reimagines every component from the ground up to work together in unprecedented harmony. More than a Compact Crossover SUV, the CX-5 is a call to drivers to experience the power of an entirely new way of thinking.

This will be coming to the USA with diesel soon! That will be my DD once it comes out, in the dark blue color of course! Mazda is doing great R&D!

Love the wife's GT cx 5 if it wasn't for a bit of speed demon in me I would have one also instead of the speed 3. Honest.

Back