The Official Mazda2 Wheel Thread

Yayyyy for another with K1's!!!! Looks great, will be better when lowered of course!

The polished K1's look great. I am looking forward to getting the polished slipstreams on mine, but the miata is going to be undergoing an engine swap so all of my money is going there. Definitely wanna see what it looks like with the springs. Remember to cut those bump stops some.

OK, FINALLY!!

(H&R's ordered... but it hasn't moved since I put the wheels on, I think that's why it looks higher than normal :/)

Fresh wax too :)

DSC_1060.jpg

DSC_1036.jpg

DSC_1008.jpg

Not many front pics as I'm currently working on some foglights and I've got the bezels out haha, but here's one:
DSC_0991.jpg

The offset is nice. It's just a tad more than oem but nothing ridiculous with the extra inch of width. Should look good (like all the other K1'd 2's once lowered!)

Hahaha. "Because Race Car" FTW. Where did you get that sticker?

If you haven't cut them I doupt your going to bottom them out. You will just be on the bump stops a lot.

Why autox wheels (kings leone? I dunno how you spell it, 15x7 35mm offset, + hankook RS2's 205 50 15
P9116292.jpg

P9116297.jpg

P9116298.jpg

P9116324.jpg

Domii3925, I assume that both u and I have the same trim for our 2s...
is it possible to have our stock tires mount on the 15 x 7? And I am wondering how the rims look from the side...
If I can use my stock tires, then I will get 15 x 7...

Domii3925, I assume that both u and I have the same trim for our 2s...
is it possible to have our stock tires mount on the 15 x 7? And I am wondering how the rims look from the side...
If I can use my stock tires, then I will get 15 x 7...
Yup I am still rolling with the stock tires!!

7bb7cca9.jpg

7b0cfd14.jpg

949racing 6UL
15x9" +36mm offset
Toyo R1R
225/45/15
H&R Sport Springs

Need a ~3mm spacer in the front to clear the strut. Front pokes a little bit, rear is damn near flush. No rubbing at full lock that I've felt or seen. On big bumps/dips it's enough to slice the tire so it will need at least a fender roll, front AND rear.

Last edited:
Haha! That's good. Those 6UL's belong on a Miata. The 2 can't really pull it off without major suspension work. It looks monster truck even with the H&R springs lol! But it's nice to have a reference pic!

Haha! That's good. Those 6UL's belong on a Miata. The 2 can't really pull it off without major suspension work. It looks monster truck even with the H&R springs lol! But it's nice to have a reference pic!
It really looks worse in the pics, the fact that the car is black helps a lot. Only the front looks a lil mexi-flush in person, the rear just look nasty in a good way haha. But the grip... omg the grip!

Why is the muffler angled like that? Too much grip?
I actually did manage to dislodge it from the hanger yesterday, lol! But no the muffler is angled down and one tip isn't quite straight. The outlet on the muffler is an odd size and I couldn't find tips I liked that would fit :( it's titanium, otherwise I'd weld some proper tips on. It'll be coming off for the winter and will redo the tips then..

Back