The Official Mazda2 Wheel Thread

rpf1's are friggin expensive, the 11.8lb wheels on that site are like around 90 each.

lol @ thread turning into a discussion and no pics.

Maybe the OP should keep a directory of sorts pertaining which wheels and sizes with links to the posts on the first page. Discussion is good IMO, but that would probably help things. XD

Maybe the OP should keep a directory of sorts pertaining which wheels and sizes with links to the posts on the first page. Discussion is good IMO, but that would probably help things. XD

Like your suggestion and have already implemented it. Thanks!

Last edited:
Created sort of a directory at the original post. Check it out.

Here are some pics of a set of rims I used on a Focus. 205 40 17'S ET 42. No rubbing issues tell me what you think. I even painted the logo on the rim green lol. Now just to convince her to lower it

Hey! I realy like those aloys on the car. Looks nice.

OK, FINALLY!!

(H&R's ordered... but it hasn't moved since I put the wheels on, I think that's why it looks higher than normal :/)

Fresh wax too :)

DSC_1060.jpg

DSC_1036.jpg

DSC_1008.jpg

Not many front pics as I'm currently working on some foglights and I've got the bezels out haha, but here's one:
DSC_0991.jpg

The offset is nice. It's just a tad more than oem but nothing ridiculous with the extra inch of width. Should look good (like all the other K1'd 2's once lowered!)

Back