What have you done to your MS6 today?

Well since this board is officially DEAD, it got to dark before I could take pics. Hopefully tomorrow I can. Beware, the car is EXTREMELY dirty. So lay off!

damnit! I thought I answered!

sidenote: I am very close on buying a set of coilovers before the majority of my money goes back to home reconstruction and wedding. I'm gonna be quite broke for a while... :/

Bad news:
N5Pd2.jpg

Good news:
c54jS.jpg

the blowout wasn't that bad. Like, I noticed it, but I just pulled over to the side, and put the donut on. :)

I can't wait to get my car back so I can put this Dreadnaught on!

Last edited:
Removed Mazdaspeed CAI, found this wedged below the air filter from when the dealer last worked on it...
photo-4.jpg

Installed my Cobb SRI. Looks amazing, feels amazing, fuel trims instantly dropped from +20%ish to <+9%. Holy s*** that MSCAI was crapping up my car... Picked up my AP later this week. Hopefully all my check engine lights go away with this airflow cure. We shall see in about 100 miles. Very good night for the MS6.

Installed my Cobb SRI. Looks amazing, feels amazing, fuel trims instantly dropped from +20%ish to <+9%. Holy s*** that MSCAI was crapping up my car... Picked up my AP later this week. Hopefully all my check engine lights go away with this airflow cure. We shall see in about 100 miles. Very good night for the MS6.

You could have scaled your MAF with the AP to account for the CAI. And, I suppose there could be something else at work here, but your ECU is now adding less fuel because it is metering less air past the MAF.

Removed Mazdaspeed CAI, found this wedged below the air filter from when the dealer last worked on it...
photo-4.jpg

Wow, I wonder if that was impeding airflow at all, probably was. Make sure you reset your ECU by pulling the battery cable for 10 minutes or so, then reconnect, let idle for 10ish, then go for a casual drive so the ECU can re-learn it's parameters. This will clear your CEL's too.

What the heck is that? A coat?

Almost looks like one of those oil-absorbency pads

Painted my mirrors black
DSCN2175.jpg

DSCN2174.jpg

DSCN2173.jpg

Everything came out nice hope it hold up from getting rocks chips and etc.

I've been considering painting my mirrors, and after seeing that, I'm most certainly going to do it. I may do gloss black, but I'm not sure.

the owner of my dealership pulled up to me on the highway tonight and complimented on how good my car was looking... cant wait to start battling with them to try and get the rotting rear 1/4's painted

Just picked up my Accessport from UPS. I don't know why I thought it would be about 4x the size it is. Excited to get it going. And new tires tomorrow.

Back