What have you done to your MS6 today?

Got car back from mechanic, P0300/P2177 still keep coming on and off as they please... tires we're too worn to reverse, got louder, I need to do some camber work next time I buy tires. New brakes with ceramic pads are awesome (I was almost metal to metal, so putting a wet rag in place would have been an upgrade) and finally inching closer to buying a Accessport and locking myself away for a weekend with my laptop and my car to figure it out.

Got car back from mechanic, P0300/P2177 still keep coming on and off as they please... tires we're too worn to reverse, got louder, I need to do some camber work next time I buy tires. New brakes with ceramic pads are awesome (I was almost metal to metal, so putting a wet rag in place would have been an upgrade) and finally inching closer to buying a Accessport and locking myself away for a weekend with my laptop and my car to figure it out.

http://www.finishlineperformance.com/pdf/mazda3/bulletin/01-052-06-1606.pdf

P2177: Fuel system too lean at off idle. (Calif. Spec.)

This may be due to a stuck opened purge solenoid valve..

P0300 is random misfire right I dont know.. MAF?? Coilpack? Bad PLugs? Vacuum leak?

vacuum leak maybe? What year is your car?

Oh cool. yeah I am getting P2177 and P2187, I'll have the dealer check that out... Does that mean it will be taken care of even if I am out of warranty? Also what does Calif. Spec. mean? Would I still be able to pass emissions in MA if these codes only apply to Cali?
As for the P0300, I have new plugs, just ordered the SU boost tubes and Recirc tube, so I'll try those too. Thank you for the help

Changed oil for some fresh Rotella T6. Cleaned MAF sensor. Gonna have to wait till this weekend to detail exterior and interior. I may need to redo the plasti-dip on the emblems after the hail today :(

Oh cool. yeah I am getting P2177 and P2187, I'll have the dealer check that out... Does that mean it will be taken care of even if I am out of warranty? Also what does Calif. Spec. mean? Would I still be able to pass emissions in MA if these codes only apply to Cali?
As for the P0300, I have new plugs, just ordered the SU boost tubes and Recirc tube, so I'll try those too. Thank you for the help

I can tell you now if you have mods the dealer will be iffi on doing anything under warranty at all.. If you have an 07 I think the ECU is more sensitive. I would check for Any type of boost leak, change the plugs.. Your not running your Stock BOV venting to atmosphere are you? Just asking because I see you ordered a recirc tube.

MAF could be a problem as well not sure though.. Im sure more guys on here know more

I can tell you now if you have mods the dealer will be iffi on doing anything under warranty at all.. If you have an 07 I think the ECU is more sensitive. I would check for Any type of boost leak, change the plugs.. Your not running your Stock BOV venting to atmosphere are you? Just asking because I see you ordered a recirc tube.

MAF could be a problem as well not sure though.. Im sure more guys on here know more

Yeah, I'm gonna try to clean the MAF today. Doesn't the stock BPV only recirculate? I bought the long tube that comes out of the back and connects to the TIP I believe. It is dried out and beginning to crack. That could be a problem. My car is an 06. If all else fails I'll buy the Purge Valve for $30 and have my own mechanic do it. Thanks again for the info.

Just bought the Dreadnought. I just need to fix my fog lights (and get a new AP dongle, coilovers, and a winter set) and I'll be ready for the white stuff......

.....so to speak.

Just bought the wife an '11 WRX this weekend. (hump)

I've got some work to do. (sadbanana)

bah my driver side window is hesitating when going up and stopping. gotta be some kind of obstruction.

Just ordered my Cobb Accessport and SRI! Ditching the MSCAI after 2 years to see if I like this better. Come quickly weekend...

well my window is back to working normally.

On a side note I've been messing around with some iPhone game development and finally got around to publishing to the appstore and getting it approved. for now it is just a basic game but I plan to build on it. You probably won't think much of it now, but for my first game I'm satisfied, especially since I plan to add on to it. It's listed for a 99 cents so if you got a dollar to spare check it out. I'm already working on the next update for it.

If it's not your cup of tea well that's cool too.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bubbl...7328?ls=1&mt=8

awesome! Lemme know how it works out for you. I don't know if your province does emissions. I know the state I am doesn't, so it's awesome. I may pull the trigger on this, too.

Sadly I don't think I'll be installing it very soon lol... Just doing some outside research it really looks like I'm going to need an upgraded fuel pump or hpfp internals. I just did my emissions test this year so I'll be ok for 2 years then we'll see... LOL

Back