What have you done to your MS6 today?

Had to re-attach it on Sunday after all the rain, turns out I grabbed the wrong double-sided tape at Lowe's. Here you guys go:
tumblr_lp9u3jHWY41qzyw9jo2_500.jpg

tumblr_lp9u3jHWY41qzyw9jo1_500.jpg

after putting 1000km on the new motor i re-installed my cai and bypass valve... sooo happy to have the pssshhht back

Dropped her off to get tires reversed (pzero nero, cupping), fan and belt that were making noise replaced, Misfire and Lean codes taken care of, and brakes replaced all the way around. Going to be like a new car, can't wait until tomorrow...

Sure Aeros installed last night. Also a big fan of the pssshhht. (headbang)

Good to be back in Boston... Yesterday on 93 South right out of the tunnel I saw a Silver MS6 and today in Dorchester I saw a red beauty of an MS6 parked. I think I saw 2 others my whole year in LA.

SIKED!!! just bought my very own cobb sf intake for my speed3... cant wait for it to come in..!!!

why are you posting in the MS6 section about your MS3 mods? thats awesome you got an intake but just curious, lol

I'm pretty sure it's just swapping the front and rear tires. Like rotating your tires every ______ miles.

39106584193_large.jpg

39106584194_large.jpg

Took off the side skirts and rear skirt to paint them..they were still primered from when I first got them. I guess since I'm use to seeing the skirts on it looks really weird to me without them on

Last edited:
Double sided tape?

Along with screws, yes. Used the tape to hold it in the proper place before I put the screws through. Extra security lol

By the way, the 3M-branded outdoor, heavy duty, double sided tape you can find at Lowe's/HD is no joke. I should have ripped my HD lip off (as flexible as it was) at least 5 times, but it held on. Recommended.

Yea... You must use the 3m doublesided tape a good one plus the bolts.. I had to custom mount mine because it would tear off at the front at around 140-145

Yea... You must use the 3m doublesided tape a good one plus the bolts.. I had to custom mount mine because it would tear off at the front at around 140-145

I didnt use double sided tape on mine...I do have extra screws holding it in place and it holds fine at 120...lol

this might be newbish but what does reversing your tires actually mean?

Pirelli Pzero Nero are one of the few tires that it doesn't matter which direction they roll, so LILGATOR is right, just changing their direction to get a little more life out of them from the wear of the lowered suspension.

Back