What have you done to your MS6 today?

bova80

:
2007 Mazdaspeed6 GT
Well since the we have our own section now, decided to re-start the thread for us... I'll start:

well last friday I took off my corksport exhaust and put on my stock exhaust, just needed to quiet her down some. kept the downpipe on though, made a sound clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmQUZ9EKnqM

Last edited:
Nice! I put on some Goodyear Eagle GT's yesterday, got an excellent deal on them. Hopefully after my wife gets out of the hospital ( gave birth to my first kid, and gall bladder removed) Then hopefully I can get my car detailed sometime soon.

Well I can't say I did anything since I am many thousands of miles away, but I did think about her!

considering doing a FMIC conversion. I was get coilovers...but the price is too damn high.

Picked her up from the dealership yesterday for a problem that took three dealers to figure out. Got a new rear axle (that was the big one), fixed an oil leak, replaced CAI mounting piece, and took all my money. But looks so good I can't complain.
MZSPD6.jpg

Picked her up from the dealership yesterday for a problem that took three dealers to figure out. Got a new rear axle (that was the big one), fixed an oil leak, replaced CAI mounting piece, and took all my money. But looks so good I can't complain.
MZSPD6.jpg

I'm a fan of your wheels. holy hell.

Thanks man. Varrstoen 18x8. I don't think they make them in that size anymore, and they are REALLY hard to do justice in photos (this one being an exception) but they look awesome in person. I'm very happy. My car is a model car on the website from last year when I bought them, but like I said the pics don't do them justice.

Thanks Bova, I'll have to remember to keep track of this thread and the old one. I'm due for a wash and wax, hopefully this weekend. Did a few spots of touch-up on the hood where I had chips, but the match wasn't great. It's OK, I think once I sand and polish off the excess, at least the ugly black chips will be covered with something very close. Plus, bonus - no more exposed metal. :/

MS6DiGi, any more pics of those wheels? I looked on the website in the gallery but I didn't see a Mazda section anywhere. They look great in your pic, I'd just like to see more.

Last edited:
went for a couple cruises and covered most of the island... great day! the all stock car doesnt make enough noise though, needs the intake and BOV again, and then an exhaust

I took off my stock whip antenna since the rubber was cracked and it was hitting the rear window. Anyone tried out that Corksport billet antenna?

Back