What have you done to your MS6 today?

So today I did the muffler delete on the my speed6 .. I did 2.5 piping straight back from the racepipe... I gotta day sounds sweet.. I like.. it has a nice rumble to it...

Did you made a custome straight pipe or did you just cut the mufflers and welded a 2.5 piping?

I did a custom pipe .. cutting just the muffler is just a waste.. the oem mid pipe is very retrictive where it splits for the dual set up..

QUOTE=prof15;6234392]Did you made a custome straight pipe or did you just cut the mufflers and welded a 2.5 piping?[/QUOTE]

here is a pic of it

Take a look

Attachments

• IMG_20131106_171149_715.jpg
    IMG_20131106_171149_715.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_20131106_171216_823.jpg
    IMG_20131106_171216_823.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 205
Reached the 100,000miles

Welcome to the club!! :)

@ OJ - Where did you get your AP locally?

Sorry, I missed this, I PM'ed you. Found an ad on Kijiji from AllCore 1 Performance. I was happy with me experience so far.

On that subject, I finally had time to go out and plug in the AP. I backed up and loaded the "Stage 0" map just to test out the gauges and try a few logs. What is Stage 0, anyway, supposed to be stock? Or does it use your backed up map?

new set up..

Last Tuesday finnally was able to install my new suspension ..here is how she sits now...she is on BC Coil overs..

Attachments

• IMAG0245_1.jpg
    IMAG0245_1.jpg
    416.6 KB · Views: 206
Here is my new set up...

Glad I bought the BC coils...

Attachments

• IMAG0253_1_1.jpg
    IMAG0253_1_1.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 744
Haven't been on here in a while. Did a few things since I got it a few months back..

11019126225_0393361e21_b.jpg

badass, what taillights are those. I have LED ones that are same style as the stockers, I like the ones you have a lot! Also what exhaust?

just got a 08 cx-7 and I been looking into major modifications. tried asking in the cx-7 forum but seems like ordinary people who aren't looking to modify there ride. So question being can msp 3 and 6 performance exhaust and front mounts work with lil modification needed? thanks in advanced

same motor, so fits the motor yes, but some different modifications may be needed for the body. Not sure if the FMIC fits inside the front fascia of the CX7, my wife has a CX but I do not have a FM to compare between my 6 and her car. The upgraded TMIC should be good enough for most bolt on plans.

Glad I bought the BC coils...

Have you experienced any clunking from the rear end under acceleration? I had Eibachs and they relaxed, causing the CV shafts to bottom out. I had about the same ride height as shown in your pics. Had to pull the springs and install OEM springs to make the issue go away.

Bought a set of Autotech HPFP internals to install once I get home. Been putting this upgrade off for too long, was researching the maker preparatory to buying a set from someone on a forum. Found a vendor with a discount that came in at $5 more than the private seller, decided to get it from them so I would have recourse if there is a problem.

I had a fun Saturday with what I assume is a destroyed front left wheel bearing. She goes into the shop tomorrow morning for diagnosis/repair. I requested a flatbed, and thankfully they were OK with that, and the driver was a good dude. Actually, the truck was pretty sweet. First time I've seen a retractable covered flatbed for a routine pickup.

m5st.jpg

zhmd.jpg

5unj.jpg

I never have not had any issues with them at all.. no clumping etc... Funny thing is that I just removed ebaich sport lines out of my car..but I never had any issues with those either..I rode on those for about 2 years..
The only reason I replaced them was because I felt I needed new struts and shocks come to find out ..they were still good...

QUOTE=SyntheticAtmosp;6247101]Have you experienced any clunking from the rear end under acceleration? I had Eibachs and they relaxed, causing the CV shafts to bottom out. I had about the same ride height as shown in your pics. Had to pull the springs and install OEM springs to make the issue go away.[/QUOTE]

Man I love a white ms6 in white..that was my first color choice but I was not able to find one around here.. on that wheel bearing if u can stick with buying a oem do so.. I learned my lesson a year ago..lets just say I did it nice cuz I did it twice...lol...

Yeah, thanks jr, I usually go OEM unless there's a specific part I want to intentionally replace.

So it was the bearing, the other 3 are fine. At the same time, he said the front ball joints (SPC) had a lot of play in them and should be replaced. We talked about replacing with new SPC's, which would mean waiting for shipping (who knows how long) or going with a set from Moog that he found which also have a lifetime warranty, and he could get in this afternoon. I went with the Moog ones, I hope they work out. That all means that I needed an alignment done too, but I was overdue for that anyway, so not a big deal. I'm pretty comfortable with this shop, so I didn't request custom specs, I just told him that the factory "acceptable range" was garbage, and I wanted it optimized for reduced tire wear but a slight bit more aggressive with just a touch of negative camber.

Fingers crossed... no more trips to the shop in 2014!

Cleaned both my Air filter and MAF sensor yesterday after the filter got wet in while driving rain on the highway. The car is no longer having issues, but I ordered an AEM Dry flow filter with a wrap for more protection.

Back