Mazda of the Month - ENTER NOW for July!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antoine

Administrator
Welcome to the Official Mazdas247.com "Mazda of the Month" Contest!

* The MOTM is OPEN to ALL Mazdas! *

Please note the following rules & guidelines.
Your cooperation and participation would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

ENTRY RULES

1. ANY form of cheating will result in immediate disqualification and removal from the contest.
2. You must own the Mazda you are entering into the contest.
3. Any form of photo/image manipulation is not allowed except for adjusting and enhancing image color, contrast, tone and levels etc.
4. If you wish to enter two or more times in a row, you will need all new photos of your Mazda for each consecutive month entered.
5. If you become a MOTM winner, you may not enter the same Mazda again until at least 12 Months after the month you had won. However, if you own several Mazdas, you are welcome to enter those as well.
Note #1: Each Member may NOT enter more than one Mazda per MOTM contest.
Note #2: Previous MOTM winners who wish to enter again (after 12 months) must enter with all new photos of their winning Mazda.
6. Once you have entered (posted) your Mazda, you may not withdraw from the contest.
7. The MOTM contest & rules are subject to change in order to maintain a fair & fun environment for the Mazdas247.com community.

Contest Requirements:
* Each contestant must submit three single high-quality high-resolution images of their Mazda. One image must be of the exterior, another the engine bay and finally an interior shot. Compilation style shots (multiple images within a single image or picture size frame) are NOT ALLOWED!!!
* Each contestant must follow the format shown below or your entry will not count!!!
* Any form of photo/image manipulation is not allowed except for adjusting and enhancing image color, contrast, tone and levels etc.

FORMAT:
1. Username
2. Name
3. Model name + (Year)
4. ONLY 3 Images (one exterior + one engine bay + one interior shot) NO ATTACHMENTS PLEASE!
5. "Mod" List *NOTE* It must be posted in default "Verdana" text size 2. No colors and No funky formatting!Please make your list CLEAR & CONCISE!

WAIT! Before you take & post pics...Is your Mazda?
* Washed & Waxed?
* Engine bay clean?
* Interior clean?

Now that your ready to take pics...Is your Mazda?
* In a well lit place?
* In front of a sweet background?
* Engine bay well lit?
* Interior detail visible?

Finally...Is your Mazda MOTM Entry?
* CREATIVE?!?! *

Example (Obviously, this is NOT my ride but for the sake of an interesting example ;) ):

Antoine
Antoine
Mazda 767B (1989)
booya.jpg

the%20bay%20shot.jpg

int%20shot.jpg

Performance Mods:
Top Secret

Engine Appearance Mods:
Top Secret

Exterior Mods:
Top Secret

Interior Mods:
Top Secret

Stereo Mods:
lol...Stereo

Awards Won:
Beyond awards...

Recognition:
Raced at Le Mans...Helped lay the groundwork for the 787B which won Le Mans in 1991.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Now on to the fun part...PRIZES! Check out what you could WIN! (first)

(birthday) Have your Mazda showcased on the Mazdas247.com Home Page!

(birthday) From Speedcircuit.net: 5% off any purchase made that month!

(birthday) From Antoine: $50 Cash bonus only if the owner has a *CLEARLY VISIBLE* Mazdas247.com related Sticker/Decal on their car in the MOTM image. Note that the Sticker/Decal has to be a Mazdas247.com related domain decal. Checkout the official Mazdas247.com decals below:

<label for="rb_iconid_2">
icon2.gif
</label>
*New* Mazdas247.com Decals

icon2.gif
</label>
Mazdas247.com Decals

icon2.gif
</label>
Mazdas247.com Related Decals

GOOD LUCK to all who enter! (thumb)

VOTING RULES

All voters must have a postcount minimum of a 100 posts and have been a Mazdas247.com Member for at least 1 month. The only exception to this rule is for Contestants who are also new members.

2. There is NO tolerance for PERSONAL CAMPAIGNING threads, posts, private messages (PMs), images or links (including signature and or image links). The creation of such ANYWHERE on or off the Internet including Mazdas247.com will result in that car's immediate disqualification. *If you are disqualified, your entry & poll listing WILL remain but your votes will be removed. Everyone will see that you broke the MOTM rules.

3. Creating general "Vote for the MOTM" threads and links are not only allowed, it's encouraged!​

icon4.gif
NOTE: Please keep this thread ON TOPIC. Thank you and once again, good luck! (first)

Please note the following new rule!

4. If you wish to enter two or more times in a row, you will need all new photos of your Mazda for each consecutive month entered.

...and the same applies for MOTM winners who wish to re-enter: Note #2: Previous MOTM winners who wish to enter again (after 12 months) must enter with all new photos of their winning Mazda.

DEADLINE to ENTER is July 23rd 2011!

Got a shorter entry window this time to get everything more on track...Hopefully I can stick to it! ;)

In anycase...Enter away...Can't wait to see the next lineup...Thanks! :D

Speedracr79
Brandon
99 Pro LX

ENGINE
Injen CAI
AEM DRY FLOW Filter
Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator
OBX Radiator Hoses
Breather Filter
Polished Valve Cover
OBX 4:1 Headers
NGK Spark Plug Wires
Mazdaspeed Oil Cap
Deleted Cat
Deleted Resonator
Apexi Muffler w/2.5"piping
TWM Short Shifter
Kartboy Shifter Bushings

BRAKES
Wagner Rotors
Wagner Drums
Wagner Pads
Wagner Shoes

SUSPENSION
GT Spec Front Strut Bar
MX-6 Rear Strut Bar
Racing Beat Front Sway Bar
Tokico HP Struts and Springs
HKPRO5 Adj Endlinks

EXTERIOR
Kuhmo Ecsta 215/45/17
DDM Tuning 35W HID Kit 6K
Blacked Housed Headlights
Black Oem Grill
EDM Taillights
Gold 17" Ace Rims

INTERIOR
DGM CF Glove Box Cover
DGM CF Cluster Surround
OBX Pedals
Dave B Rings
P5 Steering Wheel
Dual Guage Pillar
Prosport Coolant Temp. Guage
Prosport Oil Pressure Guage
Pioneer Detach. Face CD Player
Infinity 6.5" 2way Speakers Front
Infinity 6X9" 2way Speakers Rear
Carbon Fiber Shift Boot
THE BEST MOD: 311 Sticker

EXTERIOR
067-1.jpg

ENGINE
041-3.jpg

INTERIOR
interier094.jpg

Last edited:
5 posts and no entries...Let's get on it people...Spread the word...Let's get another super hot lineup here! :D

Droopy
Julio
2001 MP3

Engine:
SRI
OBX header
custom exhaust
self-made grounding kit

Suspension
Tokico blues
Tein S-tech springs
Racing Beat sway bars
AXR clunk fix kit with bushings
custom HKPRO5 front and rear endlinks

Exterior
VIS evo hood
accord lip on front bumper
20% tint
17x7 R-Tech rims (black with polished lip)
painted red calipers

Interior
Pioneer DVD/MP3 touchscreen
Kenwood speakers
Kicker amp
Audiopipe 15in sub
Some interior paint

photo39-1.jpg

photo40.jpg

photo53.jpg

I'm tentative on this one! Gotta get outside and tear the car down to see what all is there.

not me.....im taking a hiatus. 2 losses in a row is heavy...lmao. :p

There is just no way to compete with the protege love on here. Most speed enthusiasts have gone to the darkside.hahahaha

I love that genpu though, roll the dice homie

not me.....im taking a hiatus. 2 losses in a row is heavy...lmao. :p

There is just no way to compete with the protege love on here. Most speed enthusiasts have gone to the darkside.hahahaha

I love that genpu though, roll the dice homie

ya thats a blow to the ego man! but at least you've won before..
Let me think about it, if I get some good pics this weekend, I'll try it again.

I'm going to edit this later with better pics soon.

Lewis7789
Evan Lewis
2002 Protege5

p5sidehigh.jpg

IMG_8900.jpg

IMG_8940.jpg

All the work, swap included, was done by myself and a few close friends in my garage.
Engine;
2.5liter JDM KL"DE" (Mazda Xedos9 engine), JDM Mazda MX-6 5speed tranns, AWR motor mounts (all 4), custom air intake with K&N filter, wrapped OBX headers, Outlaw Engineering IM and TB spacers, knife edged intake manifold and hourglassed throttle body butterfly, ClutchMasters stage 1 clutch, Aasco lightweight flywheel, USDM KL47 ECU and MAF, tranny saver brace, MSP axles, MX-6 radiator, SPAL 12" and 10" slim puller fans, semi-gloss painted engine bay.

Suspension/wheels;
ASA Revolution 17" wheels and 215/40-17 Yokahama ParadaSpec2 tires (daily driving), Enkei RPF1 17" wheels and 215/45-17 Nitto NT-01 tires(track wheels), OEM 16" painted orange w/ 205/55-16 Bridgestone Blizaks (winter wheels), BC Racing coilovers, Progress 22mm rear sway bar, CorkSport front/rear strut bars, Hawk HPS brake pads all around, Brembo blank brake rotors, StopTech SS brakelines, Wilwood racing brake fluid, black Gorilla locking lug nuts

Exterior;
Protege5.com stickers on side windows;), DGM CF hood, rear spoiler and side mirror covers, Blacked out headlights and badges, DDM Tuning HID's (35watt 4.5k), JDM tails, Tint (35% front 15% rear), OEM fog deletes, rear wiper delete, eBay shorty antenea, JDM Familia Sport20 rear badge and side decals, eBay front license plate bracket, painted OEM grille strip silver, bumper hole plugs, Rust mod.

Interior;
AEM wideband and Prosport oil pressure gauge, Kartboy short shifter, CorkSport shifter bushings, TWM weighted shift knob, DaveB rings, Mitsubishi Evo8 Recaro seats, Alpine CDA-9805 headunit w/ iPod cable in glovebox, Alpine Type-S speakers all around, Infinity powered 100watt 10" sub, white LED map lights and dome light, Whistler radar/laser detector, gutted rear seats and seat belts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back