MSP Complete Driveline, Complete Interior, Complete body kit w/lights in NY

MSP Parts in NY. Interior, spoiler / skirts etc

Low mileage rust free southern car. 109k on all MSP parts

MSP interior door cards $200

Door sills (1 or 2 tabs missing from set) $100

MSP Nardi steering wheel + air bag $200

MSP cluster with 109k miles (orange back light) plus orange back-lit MSP HVAC controls and window swiches $200

Black dash (bare) plus center console (bare) and all black trim including seat belts and carpet. $300 pick up only ($400 with bare door cards = complete black interior minus seats and steerng wheel).

Black MSP mirrors with wiring for tweaters $75 each

Right front door $150

Side skirts $150

Trunk with spoiler and MSP badge $200

Strut bar with brackets $100

Plus shipping on all parts.
located in NY 12528
845-242-5173

pics: http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t286/Georonim0/MSP/?start=all

MSP013.jpg

MSP004.jpg

MSP005.jpg

MSP001.jpg

MSP006.jpg

MSP002.jpg

MSP003.jpg

MSP007.jpg

MSP039.jpg

MSP044.jpg

MSP021.jpg

MSP047.jpg

MSP033.jpg

MSP038.jpg

MSP050.jpg

MSP052.jpg

MSP043.jpg

MSP051.jpg

MSP049.jpg

MSP014.jpg

Last edited:
Why not sell as a whole? Proper pics will be needed soon. I may be interested in a few items if you will seperate them. Pedals, door sills, shift knob and boot, axles, maybe front bumper without fogs and all.

It's worth more as a parts car. The white piece of paper visible in a few of the pics has all the pertinent info but It's hard to see. I'll grab a marker or a crayon and make it a little more legible tomorrow.

Is your probe a GT? I have an M62 Supercharger setup for that car if you're interested

The probe is an se but may be receiving all my nice goodies soon, but I can't decide if I want to leave it all in the p5 or put it all in the probe

sell it as a whole. "its worth more as a parts car" is extremely selfish. i would understand if it were a car like a regular protege, but this is an 03 mazdaspeed protege. limited numbers of these cars remain bro, and to me it is the wrong decision to take this off the road, and sell half the parts. i guarantee you that you wont sell all the parts. no one ever does. so therefore it would actually be worth more selling it as a whole. it would be an unbelievable shame if you sold a car as beautiful and nearly flawless as this. bad on ya.

So make me an offer and come pick it up.

soon or later there will be a hand full of MSP's still on the road.

Good luck TC.

As my good friend says "Entropy Happens". You can stick every MSP in a bubble and store them away. They will still get stolen, flooded, fall off the shelf, get sold to a collector in china 50 years from now and sink into the ocean on a barge etc etc etc and a few more etc's.
This car needs a cash investment of over 4000 to be CORRECT and back on the road (body work isn't cheap). It's worth 6k at best. It's just not worth it. I'm not rich + I can do basic math = part out. Just accept it. Take care of your cars and be glad that this one didn't die in a fire so all the MSP specific parts are still salvagable and available one way or another.

Could you please pm me prices on the parts that inquired about and possible asking prices, thanks

Could you please pm me prices on the parts that inquired about and possible asking prices, thanks

I'm not selling off any individual components right now (see first post). If I can't sell this stuff as assemblies I'll probably pick up a P5 or another sedan down the road and make a clone of some sort.

Guys, especially 2.0t03speed,
He (Georonimo) has a right to ask what he wants to for items in his possession and if he's asking too much he will find out when nobody wants what he has to sell.
He is obviously not interested in your opinion of what these items are worth, nor did I hear him ask for it and it's disrupting the flow.
In short, you are wasting your time and causing hard feelings for nothing.

For every one else: The OP (Georonimo) stated clearly in the first post that individual items (shift knob, pedals, radio surround, etc.) are not for sale at this time. If you are not interested in the "lot," don't post here.

Thanks you all for listening.

Back