Protege/P5 Parts: CF Hood, Exhaust, MSP Swaybars and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am looking to sell many of the parts that I have either never installed or recently removed from my Protege5. All prices that say shipped are within the 48 Continental United States. I prefer to ship within this area but may make exception if item and situation allow. Dibs are accepted. Make your dibs public in this thread and send me questions through PM if you wish. However, you must pay for the item within 48 hours or it will go to next person with the money. I will only accept PayPal. See list below:

Xcelerated Concepts CF Reverse Cowl Hood SOLD

-Never installed but suffered damage when shipped from XC. There is a small crack on the windshield edge and alongside the passenger side edge. Both are small but visible. Still a beautiful hood. Damage is visible in pictures. I payed $850 for this hood shipped to my door.

Team Moon P5 Cat-Back Exhaust SOLD

-The infamous! Aluminized steel, 2.25" mandrel bent piping with SS Muffler. 4.5" tip. Some melted bumper cover residue on tip.

Mazdaspeed Sway Bar Kit Sold

-Never installed on my car. Very good condition.

AXR Clunk Fix Brackets Sold

-Never installed. Mint Condition.

Mazdaspeed Floor Mat Set Sold

-Never used. Purchased new.

Mazdaspeed Oil Cap Sold

-Used. May have some oil residue but looks great.

Mazdaspeed 1.3Bar Radiator Cap Sold

-Used. Still in good condition.

Mazdaspeed Engine Cover Sold

-Used from MSP (obviously).

Mazda MP3 Windsplitter Sold

-Never used. Mint condition.

Xenon Expert P5 DDE Kit Sold

-Rare! Never installed. Three rings per headlight with one extra for oops occasions. Rings are super delicate (ask me how I know). The large ring taped on cardboard also has an identical ring on back. I am including a broken ring that has the attachment clips still on it. You will need them and are super easy to get off. I also have an electronic version of the installation directions.

Mazdaspeed Emblem Sold

- Never installed. Brand New.

Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump (GSS342) $75 + Shipping

- Never installed. Brand new.

IMG_5654.JPG

Generic Air Filter SOLD

- Never installed. Brand new.

e-bay MX-6 Rear Strut Brace Sold

- Never installed. Brand new. Will work for Protege.

Audi A4/S4 H7 Projectors Sold

- Used from Audi A4. No scratches or marks at all on glass.

Black Metal Grill Inserts Sold

-Never installed. Instruction disk included. Good condition. Some slight bending on a corner but easily fixed.

Redline MT-90 Gear Oil Sold

-Never opened. Purchased new. Three quarts.

PM me with questions. E-mail address for PayPal: bradicus18@gmail.com

E-bay link (if it helps): https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Last edited by a moderator:
How much for the floor mats and valve cover/brackets shipped to hawaii (96720)?

I think I got all dibs and PMs followed up on. Thanks for all of the interest.

I'll hop next in line on the floormats.. I really wish you would have seen my WTB thread before posting them :(

There is some smokin' prices in here....Im not gonna lie.
GLWS.

Holly cow!!! Give me quote for the MSP Swaybar kit and MSP Emblem to San Juan, Puerto Rico 00926. I WANT THEM!!!!!

Last edited:
My god. You're literally breaking my heart for not putting that hood up for sale in a week. Dare I ask what the cost would be with freight to T5L 1P9, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada?

Also if the other guy falls through I'd be very down to snag that gear oil. I can't find it up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back