Favorite way to view forum sites on your smartphone?

Favorite way to view forum sites on your smartphone?

• Total voters
I like the full browser on my droid 2 I like that's its just like being on my computer I can do everything from my smartphone from making a post to posting pics. I can check it with easy I have it bookmarked on my home screen. I tried the mobile version but didn't really care for it but honestly I don't really care for any mobile version of anything. If I can have full browser then that's the way I use it.

Don't know of any forum Iphone apps that I want to use. I have an IPhone 3GS so it's no good for me to browse this website on that dinky screen thing. I do occasionally browse this site with my Ipad 2 (full safari or 360 Lite), but only casual browsing. Ultimately, prefer a laptop/desktop when I really want to research for specific things online.

I have no issues with full site with my Thunderbolt. Hell, I think it loads faster than here at work.

I like the full browser on my droid 2 I like that's its just like being on my computer I can do everything from my smartphone from making a post to posting pics. I can check it with easy I have it bookmarked on my home screen. I tried the mobile version but didn't really care for it but honestly I don't really care for any mobile version of anything. If I can have full browser then that's the way I use it.
what he said

I'd prefer Tapatalk or Forum Runner over a mobile site or site-specific app so I can merge 247 with my local car and SCCA region forums. Keep everything together without having to look around too much.

It takes less than 5 minutes to install the tapatalk plugin. It doesn't cost the site anything to add it and it makes life easier for people who use several forums. I visit at least 8 every day. And it's easier to have all of them in one app on my phone.

Tapatalk is easy to install and others can still use web/mobile browsing...

Wondering why its not installed yet.

Tapatalk FTMFW!!!!

Those that prefer mobile browser (or even full browser, just zooming in) can still use it that way without using Tapatalk.

Soooo... whats the status on implimenting something to cater to us mobile users?

UPDATE!

We're currently working on a Mobile solution and if everything looks good, it should be available in the next few weeks! :D

Back