2009 mazda Electrical Problems

danozeman

Hey guys im new here and i have a 2009 Mazda 6 with the advanced key. My problem is that the whenever it rains my Red key light comes on along with the car with the lock symbol. When the error is present all the sensors/buttons work properly with the exception of the rubber push button on the passenger side. On top of all the recently when it rains all the lights in the dash will come on and sometimes the welcome center will shut off and restart mid driving. Anything i should check or known problem before i let the stealership spend some intimate time with it? Thanks in advance Dan

I think I posted this in another forum but this issue sounds like the wire harness issue that affected 2009's and was fixed for 2010. The symptoms included weird smart key behavior as well as weird radio behavior. There is a tsp on the issue. Do a search and you should find threads refering the wire harness issue.

I think I posted this in another forum but this issue sounds like the wire harness issue that affected 2009's and was fixed for 2010. The symptoms included weird smart key behavior as well as weird radio behavior. There is a tsp on the issue. Do a search and you should find threads refering the wire harness issue.

I searched high and low and cannot find ant posts or infor on the issue if you run across it can you send it my way please.

I am also having this issue. My 2009 6 is at a dealership currently with this exact problem.

Back