Radiator leaking, battery not holding charge...

Posterboy

:
MazdaSpeed Protege
So to start off I have an after market radiator/inter cooler, that is leaking and causing the car to over heat. From what I can tell the car has had this after market radiator put in, methanol water coolant installed, cold air intake, fuel control, and turbo timers and a blow off valve. The car over heated back in March and has been parked since then but it's got to get fixed now! I need to replace the radiator but I'm wondering why aren't the fans for the radiator working? I replaced the relay for it, nothing else in the fuse department is burnt out. Every time I start the car when i cuts off it's dead again, and I've tried leaving it running in the hopes that the battery with charge but it doesn't when I cut it off its dead. I also have a gauge that measure the Fuel to Air ratio, when I was driving the car after I bought, I'd step on the gas and the gauge would go all the way in the Fuel, from my understanding I need it to be "Stoich" or in the middle, so I need a good fuel mapping for the car. I'm really new to tuning cars and fixing cars I need so suggestions and help, hopefully the pictures below will help. I really love this car and I really want to be able to drive it again, and hopefully with out having to pay an arm and a leg. IMG_0879.JPGIMG_0881.JPGIMG_0872.JPGIMG_0880.JPGIMG_0878.JPG

I'd test the temp switch to see if it's at fault. Also, if you turn the A/C on, will one of your fans work? If you're not sure how to check the ECT, put 12v power directly on the fan motor to see if it works. If not, then you've got a failed motor. If so, then you have a problem in the circuit (temp sensor, wiring, ecm).

Turn the A/C on and no fans are working as well I have an after market radiator model number but I'm having trouble finding the part online, didn't know if anyone new of some good places to look, Radiator is PA66-GF25 and the inter cooler that is attached to it is PA66-CF30. And in replacing the radiator will I need to also buy the fans separate?

Back