Fishdonotbounce's 2008.5 CWP Speed3 GT "Build" Thread

fishdonotbounce

Registered Zombie
:
08.5 CWP Speed3
Meet Shamu.

I sold the P5 a few weeks ago and picked up my beautiful Speed3. It's got a bunch of mods that came with it that are everything that I would have put on it anyway. This thread is mainly for the mods that I will be doing to it and that I'm able to take credit for. It is my first manual car and I will be spending time learning how to drive it well. I plan on taking it to the track at least once later this summer. Comments and discussion is more than welcome :D

Mod List:
JBR Heavy Shift Knob in black
RPM Store Vent Pod
Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge
Hypertech Tune

The day I drove it home!
MS3.jpg

Last edited:
Here ;)

Pictures do not do this car justice. If James Bond wore white tuxedos and was a car, this would be him. Sadly that's the best way I can currently think to describe it...
IMG_8906.jpg

IMG_8910.jpg

IMG_8911.jpg

IMG_8918.jpg

IMG_8919.jpg

IMG_8922.jpg

Thanks guys! And thank you man, those pictures are awesome. I might hit you up soon for a photoshoot if you're cool with it...

Sub! car looks great and has some great parts to start with!
I've heard the cobb exhaust before, sounds great!

Looks real good, i wish you knew where those window visors came from b/c im really liking those

Kinda funny - Hank3 sells his Speed3 and gets a P5. You sell your P5 and get a Speed3. The universe is back in balance.

Surprising that it came with the Gen2 speed wheels. Did you know the previous owner. Were they a member of this forum or MSF?

Thanks everyone. I didn't know the owner before but he is a member on the forum here. Spdjnke is the previous owner.

I've never seen the previous gen Speed 3 with the new gen's wheels, looks nice! I also like the carbon accent on the rear wiper! Nice :)

Back