R Spicy 1 Build coming soon.......

We're just southwest of downtown Akron, right where 76E/77S splits to 59N.

The wagon's going to be an insurance claim them?

Yes, I have all of the paperwork, estimated @ $539, my deductibel is $500, maybe damage underneath, which the appraiser can come out and look at it

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, sorry that I have been a bit MIA in the last few weeks, but busy at work, busy with my 2nd job, more work, busy with my volunteer job Corral/track stuff=more work! Well, the motor is done, rods, pistons, new water pump is in. sent the head out for work and still waitingon the oil pan from AWR! the Carbon Fiber hood is in the way, (Thanks, Jeff!) via Greyhound. Once car is back together and running, then we'll hit up Josh to get it ready for paint! Speaking of Josh, the boy does damn good work and the folks @ Quality Auto Body are true professionals. I kept getting text updates on the Waggin, as well as updates via their website, from the time Josh started, until he finished the car. Perfect paint match and everthing back in it s proper place! So make sure you guys see them for any body work!

well motor is fully built, pistons, rods, block machined, head machined and rebuilt as well, had the piping and valve cover powder coated black..now just need my AWR deep sump oil pan!!!!!!Should have the car back by early December!!!!!

Motor is in along with al lthe upgraded motor mounts, still waitng on the damn oil pan.......waiting on flanges......supposedly. Had all of the piping powder coated black to match the intake, BOV, etc.......so I am still waiting on AWR......dying a slow death.......need to get the car to Josh to prep it for painting and going to add the carbon fiber hood that I got from Jeff.

My guess would be problems with customs. I had to pay stupid money to get my rear sway bar brackets from Tony in a fast amount of time.

Didn't I see a group buy on oil pans? I hope you get yours before the group by peeps get theirs. Unless it is a different brand.

Same brand. SpeedCircuit ran the oil pan GB so that Perro Del Sol could get his pan (which was ordered a while ago)
His is getting shipped out first.....whenever that is.

Have you gotten Spicy painted yet? I can't wait to see how shiny that car is after! I love orange!

Have you gotten Spicy painted yet? I can't wait to see how shiny that car is after! I love orange!

Not yet, Josh is going to do all of the prep work to get it ready for paint, I have Jeff's( CPT35) carbon fiber hood that used to belong to Bazooka Joe (Mahk) from NEPOC and I also have an unpainted bumper as well that I am going to have painted as well. Have the adjustable rear end link, AEM 0-150 PSI Digital Oil Pressure Gauge that Lauri got me for Christmas, as well as the trailing arms to add to the mix. I will be ready for NASA in 2012!!!!

Not yet, Josh is going to do all of the prep work to get it ready for paint, I have Jeff's( CPT35) carbon fiber hood that used to belong to Bazooka Joe (Mahk) from NEPOC and I also have an unpainted bumper as well that I am going to have painted as well. Have the adjustable rear end link, AEM 0-150 PSI Digital Oil Pressure Gauge that Lauri got me for Christmas, as well as the trailing arms to add to the mix. I will be ready for NASA in 2012!!!!

Looking good...I like the progress...and I reallllllly like that you'll be ready for the 2012 season.

Any updates on Spicy? Can't wait to see her in action this year.

I was going to ask you about Spicy at the Lizard and then I forgot once we got there.

Back