R Spicy 1 Build coming soon.......

I hope to see her at the Corral for sure. What was wrong with your CF strut bar? Not that there is anything wrong with the CorkSport bars.

Jackass at the track thought he could use to tow the car, which broke it and my grill to boot!

(eek2)

Wow. Why would anyone use a carbon fiber strut bar as a tow hook? Damn, that sucks. Gotta get some tow straps now.

Well, the block is back from the machine shop, the Wiseco Pistons .020 over bore w/K-1 rods......SU driver side and passenger side mounts will be shipping on Friday. Just waiting on AWR to finish up my oil pan. Hoping to have the car back by early September. Then go to BeaveRun in October to test and tune!!!!!

^Score. Hope the build keeps coming along great like it is.

Good news Marlon. What's up with AWR though? Should I make a phone call to remind them of who you are?

Good news Marlon. What's up with AWR though? Should I make a phone call to remind them of who you are?

AWR builds a lot of parts for Mazda owenrs and races across the country, Anthony is a good guy and is a stickler for quality, so issues with me about his products.

It just seems to be taking quite a while thats all. I have no doubts in regards to the quality and what not.

Ok, block is back from the machine shop, the engine buiild starts today, K-1 rods and Wiseco Pistons gong in, all of the new motormounts have been delivered, new Corksport tower brace and braided ss clutch line, still waiting the AWR oil pan, which has taken over a month, it may hold up me gettiing my car back. I also took my new grille with the paimnted trim piece to Big 3 as well. Hope to haver back home by Mid-September!!!!

Ok, block is back from the machine shop, the engine buiild starts today, K-1 rods and Wiseco Pistons gong in, all of the new motormounts have been delivered, new Corksport tower brace and braided ss clutch line, still waiting the AWR oil pan, which has taken over a month, it may hold up me gettiing my car back. I also took my new grille with the paimnted trim piece to Big 3 as well. Hope to haver back home by Mid-September!!!!

Don't forget a new tow hook. I hear those carbon fiber ones are only good for one tow.(stash)

Decided to replace the bearings as well and they've ordered the wrong set, so they finally got the right ones. So it will be another couple of weeks, killing me though, as I wanted ot get the motor in and get miles on it, so I can do a few track eents, next month, but looks like springtime for me and Spicy.

Damn!!!!!! That's a shame...I was really hoping to see Spicy killing it out there! I guess there's always next year. If it's not ready, it's not ready...no point in rushing through the build and forgetting something.

Run the wagon!!!!

Now there's an idea!!

Getting Jeff's carbon fiber hood, going to paint my Kosei's yellow and have Josh work some magic on the body and have her ready for VIR in February for VIR

Back