R Spicy 1 Build coming soon.......

I like my Corbeau FX1 seats, I'm sure you'll dig yours too. :)

Oh, make sure you test fit the Corbeau before bolting it in. I know Corbeau's shoulders run wider than most other seats. My FX-1 regular (not Pro size) touched the B-pillar on the P5 juuuuuust a little.

Been a while since I have posted anything about Spicy, but here's an update. The car has been running great and handles like it is on rails. Took it to Pitt Race for a Track Cross a couple of weeks ago and was working on susoension set ups to get her dialed in for Mid-Ohio...it must have worked, because Andrew Carbonell said the car had "Gobs of Grip" and the suspension set up was spot on!

I am having an issue with the oil coming out of the air breather filter, but I researched it and discussed with a couple people. I will be adding an OCC with a check valve and having a baffle fabricated for the valve cover as well (as a backup). Looks like I will be headed to VIR to work with Tom Long one on one in November, looking forward to that.

Andrew Carbonell rode with me @ Mid-Ohio and gave me a few pointers to help me take a better line on the Club Course and the entrance to Thunder Valley, helped big time......can't wait to get back on track in the near future!

Marlon, I'm putting a few items on ebay for the MSP (a few are already there), mostly decorative stuff but I just wanted to make sure you knew. Gotta keep Spicy lookin' her best!!! Stuff will probably go cheap.

Marlon, I'm putting a few items on ebay for the MSP (a few are already there), mostly decorative stuff but I just wanted to make sure you knew. Gotta keep Spicy lookin' her best!!! Stuff will probably go cheap.

Thanks for the heads up.....

Been awhile since I've updated this thread. Recently added Mishimito Coolant, Power Steering reservoirs and OCC. Corbeau passenger race seat with Safecraft 6pt harness, added 2nd cooling fan to shroud, rerouted intake piping. Just need to go through the suspension.

Back