R Spicy 1 Build coming soon.......

Perro del Sol

:
2003 MSP, Spicy Orange, 2004 Mazda 6 Hatch, 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon
Spicy has given up the ghsot....motor let go @ BeaveRun today.......So what am I to do? Build a freakin motor and get back on track!!!!!! So stay tuned for details, it looks like a Team Ohio party in Munroe Falls in the very near future!

Constructing a parts list now.....fun times for sure

Sorry to hear this, but a new build will put a pep back in Spicy's step!

That sucks! Sounds like a big weekend build-bbq in the making :)

Well, we are going with the K-1 Rods, Wiseco Pistons,AWR motor mounts. AWR Deep Sump Oil pan, som ehead work of course and possible cams too!

damn, don't you need a stand alone for that?

Nope. Split second will work well enough.

And I don't know about a party for this build. It's gonna take time if you want it done right, and the last thing I would want is too many people around. Maybe for putting the motor in when it's built. I dunno.

Last edited:
Nope. Split second will work well enough.

And I don't know about a party for this build. It's gonna take time if you want it done right, and the last thing I would want is too many people around. Maybe for putting the motor in when it's built. I dunno.

I agree, I have spoken to Big 3 and they're going to build the motor for me for nothing, I just have to supply the parts. So, we have already started to obtaining parts. A big thank you to Josh, he is selling me the block that he took out of the Protege 5 he bought, can't thank this guy enough! What a great addition to the team and man I owe you big time and you will e taken care of. Thanks to the rst of the family for all of the support, it means a lot to both Lauri and me.....so the Spicy Saga continues........

I agree, I have spoken to Big 3 and they're going to build the motor for me for nothing, I just have to supply the parts. So, we have already started to obtaining parts. A big thank you to Josh, he is selling me the block that he took out of the Protege 5 he bought, can't thank this guy enough! What a great addition to the team and man I owe you big time and you will e taken care of. Thanks to the rst of the family for all of the support, it means a lot to both Lauri and me.....so the Spicy Saga continues........

My motor will be available eventually, if you're interested in a spare, but it will obviously need rebuilt/built, etc.

Everyone should have a spare FS-DE on hands at all times.

This is good news brother. Readily available engine to rebuild, free build(who does that), and of course all of our support.

Wow I can't wait to see the end result...gonna be a veryyyy quick car for sure.

I almost shed a tear when I saw the smoke Sunday. Did you ever determine the exact cause?

Wow I can't wait to see the end result...gonna be a veryyyy quick car for sure.

I almost shed a tear when I saw the smoke Sunday. Did you ever determine the exact cause?

Broken rod bolt!!!! Crank is intact, no damage and the head is still inperfect condition!!

Broken rod bolt!!!! Crank is intact, no damage and the head is still inperfect condition!!

Wow that's ashame you never really got to see the full potential on the track yet. The new Spicy will be a mother ****** BEAAASTTTT

Back