WTB: Drivers side seat belt

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazdarichie

:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
Yesterday the seatbelt broke in My protege. Just the button part. Now the dash light stays on all the time and the seat belt is not wanting to click into place without some struggle. I just need the part that is attached to the seat. The button part I guess. Any help would be appreciated.
Richard

I'd recommend getting a new one since this is a safety item. Wouldn't want to wind up with a used one that doesn't buckle/secure the belt properly in case of an accident. They're only about $40 shipped for a new one. Small price to pay for a safety item, IMO ;)

I had to get the same part for my wife's Protege almost a year ago.

www.onlinemazdaparts.com - hit Jason up on there and he'll take care of ya.

Well I have no choice now. It broke completely. I have been clicking into the passenger seat one. What a pain that is turning out to be. I think a new one is a good idea too. Just hope I can get it quick.

I think this was a part that Jason had in-stock. If so, he'll able to ship it USPS Priority and to you in 3 days tops. Make sure you get the right color since there are three different ones (gray, black, and tan IIRC).

Thanks for the info. Jason took care of me. A brand new belt will be in my hands on Monday.
I think this was a part that Jason had in-stock. If so, he'll able to ship it USPS Priority and to you in 3 days tops. Make sure you get the right color since there are three different ones (gray, black, and tan IIRC).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back