ECU Fuse keeps blowing

o0n8

Still have noob questions
:
74 Schwinn Varsity, 75 Camaro (Project), 04 6 Wagon
Title pretty much says it. It's the 30 amp fuse under the hood for the ecu (#10 on the diagram or closest to the front). As soon as I turn the key to the on position the fuse blows. I've checked all the fuses and no other fuse is blown.

Update: some wires wire right on the egr hose, it melted the wire loom or cover, a couple of wires have thier insulation melted but no bare wire is exposed that I can tell so far

Update: some wires wire right on the egr hose, it melted the wire loom or cover, a couple of wires have thier insulation melted but no bare wire is exposed that I can tell so far

seems to be similar to what i said.

seems to be similar to what i said.

yes it was and you gave me a great place to start looking. Thank You! it was the wires in the ecu loom going to the fuse box. I fabed up an aluminum shield and put left over scraps from my hood insulation mat on the inside

Car is up and running and have had only one issue, while giving it some gas and turning left from a stop the car kinda bogged down then went into boost quickly and hit fuel cut. I think once i get a tune that problem will be solved

Back