Mazda2 From Panama

Hey Helder nice m2 you have there.... I thinking of getting some H&R lowering springs too just wondering how are they on stock absorbers, whats the ride quality is like??
Oh yeah are these 30mm drop??

Thanks

ezzy

Hi Ezzy, thanks!

1.5 inches Approx. Front Lowering 1.3 inches Approx. Rear Lowering

With the theme of the convenience of driving, if the streets are perfect and smooth, the handling is stable and comfortable, but if the streets are rolling the car tends to jump a bit at low speeds, the handling at high speeds 160km/h is very stable on the highway.

In my opinion as the name says are H&R sport springs, not full racing, not full street performance.

Regards

Helder

Hi Ezzy, thanks!

1.5 inches Approx. Front Lowering 1.3 inches Approx. Rear Lowering

With the theme of the convenience of driving, if the streets are perfect and smooth, the handling is stable and comfortable, but if the streets are rolling the car tends to jump a bit at low speeds, the handling at high speeds 160km/h is very stable on the highway.

In my opinion as the name says are H&R sport springs, not full racing, not full street performance.

Regards

Helder

Same feel I get from my Corksport springs, you can run oem dampers but it will fell better with better ones. It's my plan to buy Corksport Dampers next summer.

Helder tengo un grupo en facebook donde compartimos informacion sobre mazda2 y todo lo relacionado
Unanse a :
Mazda 2 Puerto Rico Crew

New: Racing Beat Power Pulse Exhaust &new painting for strut bar

Mazda 2 / Demio DE5FS + Racing Beat Exhaust + H&R Springs + [1080p Full HD]:

Last edited:
op have you considered transparent taillights?

MAZDA2-07-LT-D.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! Same color as me looks like a mini of my car :p. A) Have you considered the other Ultra Racing bars? I've got 3 of them I like them.

Back