Pre Build Part Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhoadBlock

:
Dtec MS6
Selling all the parts I either won't need or plan to upgrade during the build. All prices are shipped and OBO. Also up for selling any stock parts I may have left that I've pulled but you may need. If you need something just ask if I've pulled it or I'm going to in the future. If yeah, we'll work something out.

Also, I'll eventually be pulling my ACT Clutch (6 puck sprung hub) & flywheel. I'll get that posted up once it's actually removed. Just a heads up for anyone who may be interested tho.

DNP Mani - $375 shipped
IMG_0002.jpg

CPE Catless 3" DP - $375 shipped
IMG_0004.jpg

Custom 3" CBE w/ 12" Vibrant Resonator & turndown (only about 10lbs) - Sold

Ported & Polished Intake Manifold (crack in first runner) - Back up for sale soon

ATP MS3 GT3071 bolt-on - Sold

Corksport Strut Bar - Sold

Treadstone TRV185 - Sold

TurboSmart BOV - Sold

CPE BT Inviscid - Sold
CPE MS3 Xcel Nano - Sold

Driver's seat belt tensioner - Sold

Last edited:
No, that's the whole thing. It's only one section. It's about 2.5'-3' long and turns down right after the resonator - about halfway down the car. Weighs only 11 lbs. It won't be for everybody. More for someone who wants the lightest least restrictive exhaust possible.

Pretensioner sold. I also have the passenger and rear ones too if anyone would need. And the factory MS6 steering wheel and all airbags. Airbags would be local pickup only as I don't feel like dealing with shipping a hazmat item.

Xcel Nano sold.*

Update on the intake mani. The buyer was able to pick it up. I'm gonna go get it welded to repair that crack. Once it I I'll have it back up for sale.*

Also the DNP mani is available. Buyer had to back out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back