CX-9 programmable options question

:
Mazda CX-9 GT
Hey Guys,
Picked up a CX-9 Grand Touring AWD with Navigation over the weekend.
I love the car especially the Bluetooth audio option. I can play songs from my iPhone via the BT Audio. It also has the Advanced Keyless System, which I guess will take some getting used to.

My question is really regarding some things that I was wondering if can be programmed
1. The door's currently do not lock themselves as I start driving away. On my BMW, they lock up as soon as I hit 10mph. Is there an option like that on here?
2. OK. If I lock the doors manually after starting to drive, when I stop and turn the ignition off, the doors don't unlock by themselves.

Does anyone know if these are any options that can be changed/programmed?

Is there a list of options that can be programmed at the dealer that I can look at?

Thanks in advance!

vG

I was playing around with a 3G and a 4 this weekend. Both display that they are not compatible when you connect them but both allow hands-free and BT-audio. Pretty sweet.

Yeah Mazda's BT site is pretty conservative with their phone certification. I think they will fail a phone if it doesn't meet a particular feature set. For instance TTAG data over BT. Otherwise my iPhone 4 works beautifully on both my 6 and 9.

Back