2006 Mazdaspeed6 Grand Touring For Sale

yz007

:
2006 mazdaspeed6
2006 Mazdaspeed6 for sale.

***I have the Title in hand******

This is a Grand Touring Model. It is Black Mica with a Black leather interior. It has 102,853 miles on it. It has new shocks in the rear, the front ones are fine. I have a brand new pair of oem front struts that will go with the car. The car has a great interior, leather is in great condition. Everything works on the car. It only has 2 minor dings and one small scratch(touched up). I daily drive the car, so mileage will change a little.
Options
Leather Interior
Smartkey Keyless ignition system
Bose Sound System
6 disc cd changer
Sunroof
H.I.D. Projector Headlights
6 speed manual transmission

Mods
Cobb AccessPort with Stage 1 Map
Cobb SF Intake
Stiffer Rear Differential Bushings
Mazdaspeed Springs

I would like to get $12,500 OBO
Car has a Clean Title and carfax
Located in Bartlett TN (Near Memphis Tn)
You can Email: yz007@aol.com

Exterior
IMG_3096.jpg

IMG_3097_2.jpg

IMG_3106.jpg

IMG_3105.jpg

IMG_3103.jpg

IMG_3102.jpg

IMG_3101.jpg

IMG_3110.jpg

IMG_3109.jpg

Last edited:
You are going to need to get proper pictures with signage. Otherwise the mods will close this thread. Plus, what about pics of the interior.

Please do not cross post. I will leave the editing of these merged threads to you.

Nice Ride, you are close to me ........but.....the price is just out of my range. I would love the black one though. Let me know what you can do on the price.

Last edited:
BEAUTIFUL car!!

Timing is not right for me, i need a few more months. . . .

but something like this has me debating it over a mazdaspeed miata

BEAUTIFUL car!!

Timing is not right for me, i need a few more months. . . .

but something like this has me debating it over a mazdaspeed miata

Thanks! It really is. We took it to a bmw dealership when my husband was test driving a 135i, they took the mazdaspeed out for a drive to value it as a trade in. They came back with the cheesiest grins on their faces. They were impressed by how well maintained it was for a 5 year old car (and I think they were a little shocked at how fast it is). I also like the mazdaspeed miata, it was a contender for when we were looking for a autox toy. We settled on a turbocharged mr2 spyder (not a fan of modded cars, but we know the guy that did all of the work). I still love the miata. It's one of the best looking roadsters out there.

I've found myself wanting one of these for some time now. Hard to find in my area for under 16,000. Yours hasn't given you much trouble in your five years maintenance wise has it?

Car still for sale. It now has a cobb SF intake, and cobb AccessPort. Price is 12,500 with intake and AP. $12,000 without.

Back