02/03 Protege5 parts for sale. Some oem, some aftermarket

Protege/Protege5 parts for sale. I need offers!

Found out I am having a baby! Need room! Just send me an offer, chances are Ill take it. Please calculate shipping from 30135 and include them in your offer, if its pictured I still have it!
I know they arent pictured but I have a set of stock polished 16s also..

PLEASE SEND OFFERS! PARTS ARE WASTING AWAY IN MY GARAGE.. I have a few items for sale since I traded in my 02 p5. I have been out of the loop for a while so if any of my prices are off please just let me know, dont blast me. They are all OBO anyway. I will accept dibs, but the first to pay is he first to receive item. Paypal is mikebluep5(@)yahoo.com
I DO NOT HAVE THIS CAR ANYMORE AND NEED PARTS GONE!!

PRICES QUOTED AS SHIPPED ARE IN THE US!

1.*SOLD Shipped on 6/25 allmtrp5* First up is a custom, shorty, engraved DaveB antenna. I have no clue what these are worth, I didnt buy it. It was one of the prototypes and I won it at a car show in North Carolina where he was present. Ill ask $45 shipped. If thats way off then let me know.

2. *SOLD to ag designworks, shipped 6/23/11*Stock roof rack filler caps.

3. *SOLD to 95blkprobe, shipped 7/11/11* Stock 2.0 FSDE valve cover-$40 shipped Valve cover has now been primed and coated in wrinkle red and is wrinkling as we speak. The writing will be sanded off and have a brushed aluminum look to it

4. *SOLD, shipped 8/23* Stock Pro5 Steering wheel, no cuts, no airbag or cruise. Has small indent at top where it was hanging-$60 shipped

5. Stock Pro5 brake and clutch lines-$15+shipping, may separate clutch from brake lines if need be
attachment.php

6. *SOLD, shipped 8/23* Injen Intake filter shield, barely used. Has one small rub mark on edge that doesnt affect use-$25 shipped

7. Stock Pro5 sway bar endlinks front and rear- SOLD

8.*Sold to dmention7, shipped 6/29/11* AWR front and rear motor mounts, I think they are 80 or 90 durometer-$50 shipped, may separate

10.*SOLD* Shipped 6/25 to kauaihb03* Stock Pro5 amber bumper lights-$15 plus shipping

11.*SOLD to CustomMSP, shipped 6/24/11 Stock Pro5 radiator brackets, go on top of radiator-$20 plus shipping

13. Tails sold!

14. Stock Protege rearview mirror-$20 shipped
attachment.php

16. Stock Pro5/Protege intake complete-$SOLD

20. 4 quarts of synchromesh transmission fluid, brand new, caps not cut. The seals are stuck inside the caps if you unscrew them. Ended up going with Mobil 1-$35 shipped
attachment.php

attachment.php

21. *SOLD to 95blkprobe, shipped 7/11/11* Yakima bike rack attachments x2, will include all mounting hardware to mount to yakima bars or factory bars-$170 shipped

ALL PRICES ARE OBO
Would prefer to keep all large/heavy items local, unless buyer is willing to pay shipping charges on bulky items!

Please PM me or email me at MikeBlueP5@yahoo.com it will come straight to my phone. I was a long time member on here and have made many transactions through here. Also have my ebay ID mikelnmelissa with 100% positive feedback. Any questions just ask. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
What would it cost me to have the endlinks shipped to canada?
L5R2Z7

All 4 pls!

What would it cost me to have the endlinks shipped to canada?

L5R2Z7

All 4 pls!
Have no Idea, but if you want to quote it from 30134 and add that to the price, let me know. Ive never shipped up north before, so I have no clue on costs or anything...

Glad to see it getting some use! I'm sure you'll use it far more than I did. Thanks again for the purchase!

Back