stock wheels with a little twist

NYXphil13

So I got tired of flat black wheels and wanted to do something different with my stockers that I haven't seen 1000 times. I decided to switch from flat to gloss and add a little silver pinstripe. Not a big change, pics suck, but I think it looks alright. what do you guys think...I know its not mounted but I have to clearcoat before that.

HPIM4848.jpg

I think it looks nice.. I'd love to see the whole package mounted up.

Looks great, I'd like to see them on the car. To tell you the truth, I've haven't really seen a set of wheels I'm crazy about on a MS3 besides the 07-09 stockers. There is a guy near me that does amazing powercoating, I was think about having mine done in gloss black.

Do it yourself? I've been thinking about doing mine white with a red lip or black.

yea, just some rattle can and patience, not too hard at all.

This actually looks pretty sick. I want to get mine done in either flat black or glass black.

I had em flat for almost two years, they just got old and when they were dirty they looked like crap. When i put this wheel up to my other flat ones, it looked 10x better. maybe I just got sick of the look though, decided to go a lil more flashy.

Looks good, Ive veen wanting to do something with mine since I cant afford new ones any time soon

Back