2003.5 Yellow MSP Part Out - AEM CAI Kinetic FMIC Front Bumper w/lip

Status
Not open for further replies.
that lip is going on my car, the lip on my car is not cracked anywhere but will need painted. The shop that painted it didnt add a flex additive to the paint so its starting to crack and peal.

the cracked one ill sell for 75 if interested, can be fixed easily if you where going to paint it.

hi i pm and email several times but i get no answer its just to know of the msp ecu was ship thanks and if you have a confirmation number

info pm'd to you, i told i shipped it Thursday, just didnt have the confirmation number with me.

thanks for the info sorry for any inconvenience is that i have a problem with the postal service and the only way i have to see when the package come is with this number and i have to go personally the postal office with this number to receive it if i no make this way i never found out when the package come thanks and sorry again for the insistence Luis

Last edited:
the exhaust that was on the black msp was custom and wouldnt work a msp with a stock turbo setup, the one on the yellow one was a hack up POS and not even worth selling.

Are the MSP struts in good condition or blown? If they are good what price can you do the MSP struts/RB springs and oodridge SS Clutch Line shipped to zipcode 18610?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back