$19500 for 2012 Touring, good deal?

:
2012 Mazda5 Touring
Trying to buy a 2012 Touring model. I missed out on the firesale on the 09/10 for $15k that mazda was giving them away.

Oh well.

Any one know if the deal I am getting quoted is a good deal or just average? I know of the dealer 500$ holdback.

Thanks

NO not OTD, that is for car + destination. Tax and license will be extra. Trying to get a feel for what people are really paying for a 2012 Touring. Dealers here are hungry for business and will match price, but I need to know what to ask for.

Very average.

My dealer is publicizing $3,000 off sticker on their website pricing for the '12 Touring, which means you can get $4,000 off sticker and $500 more for Mazda loyalty at this particular dealer. I know from experience. I got $5,500 off my '09 GT two years ago. I would tell them you'll give them whatever $3K under sticker is and leave if they don't bite. Make sure they understand you're not flexible and you will not pay DOC fees or you will get played. There are dealer incentives that you do not see so throw Edmunds out the window.

Best price I have been offered

18000 for auto sport 2012

19000 for auto touring 2012

both copper red.

That is price for car, plus TTL

Latest posts

Back