Leftover MSProtege parts

UPDATE (7/24): I have lowered all my prices a good amount. I need to get rid of this stuff and i know theres someone out there who can use it. Make me some offers!

I have a few parts left over from my first partout thread and i just wanna get rid of them. Im sleeping on my friend's couch right now so i have been lugging them around in the trunk of my car. time to get rid of them.

I had a hell of a time trying to insert all the images in here so i made a photo album. Just follow the link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/63828079@N08/sets/72157626902380228/

All prices include approximated shipping in the price (except for the last section that says it doesnt). I will ship to canada but you have to pay the shipping.

Electronics / Interior
Clarion DRX9675z Headunit (Old school unit, was in my civic a long time ago. Its been sitting in my closet for several years) -$75
Infinity Kappa 10.5t tweeter (1 tweeter, 2 tweeters worth of mounting hardware. I bought it to replace 1 blown tweeter) - $10
Autometer 2 1/16" gauge pod - $10
Stingpro 1.5 farad capacitor with voltage display - $35
OEM Kenwood Stereo - $85

Engine
OEM new s pipe to j pipe gasket - $8
OEM new s pipe to j pipe stud - $8
OEM new exhaust manifold gasket - $12
OEM new timing belt and tension spring - $45
OEM new front main oil seal - $8
OEM MAF - $125
No name brand manual boost controller - $10
OEM used BPV recirc tube - $5
AEM silicone coupler - Make offer
RR Racing used front motor mount inserts - $15
OEM front edge of the hood seal - $8

Suspension
Custom made front adjustable anti-sway bar endlinks - $100

Not Sure on Shipping
CC Racing 4 point rear strut tower brace - $100 plus shipping
OEM Exhaust manifold heat shield - $20 plus shipping
Custom made amp racks (that go on either side of the trunk between the wheel well and the rear of the trunk. Held up by 2 screws and was able to hold up my big ass sub amp so problem). - $25 plus shipping
OEM MSP engine cover (the center emblem is a little discolored but the rest of it is painted gunmetal with engine paint to withstand the heat. The big mazdaspeed emblem in the paint has depth to it, its not a paint effect. I put a sticker on it when i painted it then took it off after several coats to give it a 3d look.) - $45 plus shipping

Last edited:
Back