My Winter Wheels & Tire Setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

acidbug

ZoomZoom CX-5
Contributor
:
‘19 CX-5 GTR Tu
I have a set of 17" Sport Edition Rims (17x7.5; 17 Offset) with XL Pirelli Winter 240 SnowSport tires (205/45R17) and lug nuts.

They have been used for 3 winters.

I rarely drove the car in the winter but felt the OEM Potenza's were too dangerous to risk in the snow.

I plan on selling the Speed3 sometime this year (hopefully before it starts to snow again).

I believe the setup has ~7-8K miles.

The rims are in fair condition. Tires are in good condition with plenty of tread left.
Please remember that this is a USED winter setup so there are chips and scratches. If your looking for a cheap set of wheels to last you a couple of winters...This is the setup for you!

I am looking for $500 cash locally picked up (OR BEST OFFER).
*Does not include TPMS!
**I am located in Central Jersey.

photo1.jpg

2009WinterRimstiresonMS3.jpg

http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa163/acidbbg/Mazda Winter Setup For Sale/

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who may be wondering about the tires, this winter setup is high performance.

I always felt confident when driving this setup in the snow/rain/dry.

Info below is from Tirerack.com:

Pirelli Winter 240 SnowSport Performance Winter tires were developed to combine good snow and ice traction with...high-speed winter driving performance. Available in low profile, high-speed sizes, Pirelli Winter 240 SnowSport tires are for the drivers of high performance sport cars, sport coupes and sport sedans who require winter driving traction on dry, wet and snow-covered roads.

Pirelli Winter 240 SnowSport studless winter tires feature an asymmetric tread design with broad, rounded outer shoulder blocks to enhance dry road handling performance. These are combined with independent, intermediate tread blocks separated by wide circumferential grooves to enhance wet road traction and hydroplaning resistance. The tread blocks also feature variable geometry (slightly different sizes and shapes) and transverse sipes to provide the multiple biting edges necessary to help grip snow and ice to enhance winter traction without resorting to traditional metal studs. A pure silica tread compound is used to combine winter traction with high speed durability.

Pirelli Winter 240 SnowSport studless winter tires meet the industry’s severe snow service requirements and are branded with the snowflake-on-the-mountain symbol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back