yellow speed coillover review and protegegarge review

rar40941

:
mazda protege5 2.0
yellow speed coil overs:
Ok guys i got yellow speed coil overs about a week ago. they are the best coil overs i have felt they work amazingly. i love how u can a just everything. there is a front camber kit in the front no camber kit in the rear. the adjustable dampining is great i am running my at 15 in the front and 12 in the rear i am also not all the way down to the bottom of the coil over and i am really tucking my tire really hard they feel great if u want to see picks i will take pics and post some videos if u want.

ProtegeGarge:
Ok i ordered my yellow speed coil overs from ProtegeGarge they are great it only took one week to get to my house and if u ever have any problems just email ken and he will reply pretty dam quick he has the best customer service i have have gotten from an online store i will for sure order there for my p5 before anything else best place for mazdas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIn4YFMVk8A

Last edited:
good to hear they're working out nicely, i've heard quite a few good things about yellowspeed coilovers. i might pick up some eventually. and not to be a dick, but spell check might help a bit...

Is that setting from hard or from soft? I lost the instructions on mine, what is the default setting they recommend. I got some bounciness going on and I am trying to figure this out. I have the car one finger width from the tires to the fender both front and back.

Last edited:
Is that setting from hard or from soft? I lost the instructions on mine, what is the default setting they recommend. I got some bounciness going on and I am trying to figure this out. I have the car one finger width from the tires to the fender both front and back.

its 12 front and 8 in the back and that means ur spring rate is just hella high thats all

no they are not and i am going to by shorter springs in the front so i can slam my car i will post pics then when eveything is in

Back