Frankjuda's 2001 protege build well kinda

frankjuda

Ok so i recently was looking at my car and decided that it looked too much like a rice burner (please dont flame i bought the car in high school) and ive finally decided to do something about it.

1.jpg

this is what the car looks like as of this morning... i told you it was a rice burner (rei)

3.jpg

2.jpg

this is the working im doing today because of the accident i got into a few months ago, got everything replaced but one of the fenders.

4.jpg

durring the fender replacement

5.jpg

done for the day... im also removing the whole body kit and just putting on a stock rear bumper... also the whole car will be repainted by the middle or end of july.

Looks like a step in the right direction lol. It just needs some suspension and wheels. And get rid of the graphics! Id like to see where this goes. And I'm also wondering which rear bumper you had on it? If its the buddy club I might be interested in taking it off your hands...

Thanks for the input... Unfortunately those are not grafix they are paint :(
The bumper is a bc2 from the body kit
My plans for the car now are to get the body in show car condition and black out my interior completly Meaning getting the pillars wrapped, headliner done and the seats covered to all matching fabric

decided to get my 626 manifold painted today

in primer

primer.jpg

painted (picture does it no justice its got alot of flake in it)

finish.jpg

and finally the paint i decided to use (yes its a subaru color)

paint.jpg

I liked the car the way it was before. Why you putting stock parts back on. Yeah the stickers might be a little over kill, but the bumpers side skirts look good. You can even just remove the stickers from the back end of the car and keep it on the side.

Get a set of rims, some suspension and im sure your car would look good.

Remember build the car for yourself.

Oh and hate to break it to you... but your intake is going to flake cause by the heat. The intake gets seriously hot.

too bad the blue on the car is not stickers.... it actual paint, and i repainted the intake with high heat paint

Back