Grassroots Motorsports Magazine Partners with Mazdas247.com!

Antoine

Administrator

It's no secret that the team at Grassroots Motorsports Magazine are Mazda fans and
I'm super excited and very honored that they have also become fans of the Mazdas247.com Community!

To kick off this awesome partnership, GRM is offering a special Mazda issue
which you can receive by signing up for the FREE trial offer
HERE!

Stay tuned for updates on this partnership and keep an eye on the "Digital Destination"
section in the coming months...;) Collaboration ideas would be most welcome and appreciated,
so post them if you've got them...Thanks! :D

KUDOS! Andy and Tim are great folks and we had a number of 24/7 members attend the Mitty. What a great assest to the community haveing Grassroots on board!

Thanks for all the kind words! It's awesome to partner up with Antoine and the Mazdas247.com community.

I hope to see lots of you at Miatas at the Gap or our Pirelli Ultimate Track Car Challenge this summer. In the meantime, I'll keep autocrossing the Mazda2 or my turbo Miata.

Speaking of the Mazda2, I've finally posted my video from it's maiden autocross. (It's in the Mazda2 forum if you want to check it out.)

Ha. Tom beat me to it. We're definitely glad to be on board, and hope everyone takes advantage of the free issue offer. It just went to press last night, and I don't think I'm spilling too many secrets to say that M24/7 is the featured website. So you may want to pour a few extra drinks in about two weeks when the crowds show up.

Being aware this issue was going to be made available to Mazda fans, we were diligent about hiding some Mazda-based Easter eggs wherever we could. Even if your first issue doesn't have enough Mazda content for you, don't fear. We've got three Miatas, an MS3, a 2 and a 5 on staff, wth a couple more Miatas and RX7s and 8s in teh extended family. Mazda is the number one brand of our readers, and the only showroom new cars (my MS3 and her 5) that my wife and I have ever bought. The community of Mazda enthusiasts it tight, and we're glad to be a part of it.

J.G. Pasterjak
Production Manager/Art Director
Grassroots Motorsports
Classic Motorsports

sweet. I looked through your mag while on break at the store I work at a few times. I definitely am going to pick up that issue.

It was nice of Andy, Tom and Tim to give us a shout out to us in their e-mail for assisting with the Mitty, we are looking forward to workling with them again to set the record for most Mazda's on track. I think if GRM had set the schedule and scheduled the event for Saturday, we would have set the record, I know personally that we lost well over a 1/3 of the Mazda's who had to leave after Saturday! These guys are great and so are their magazines, if you don't subscribe, please do it is well worth the price and the knowledge you can obtain is priceless!!

Marlon

This is awesome news. I've been reading/subscribing to GRM for years now, as well as many other car mags, and it is by far one of my favorite reads. I regret not having found them earlier in my automotive life.

Question: Will subscribers automatically receive the Mazda issue? I would assume so, but doesn't hurt to ask.

And while i have your attention, i would love to see some more rotary love in the mag.

Keep up the great work, and welcome to Mazdas247!

I'll bump the question about the Mazda issue. I received my new issue of GRM and it was awesome as always, and there was coverage of the Mitty, and our site was the featured site. I'm happy with the mag, but if there is a special issue, I'd like to get one.

You will get it if you are a subscriber or if you clock on that link. You can also call us on our 800 number to request it. That number is 888-676-9747.
As for a special issue, no there is not a special issue just one for both Grassroots and one for Classic Motorsports that include lots of Mitty coverage. We also do have remaining programs from the Mitty featuring Mazda available. Please drop us an email at andy@classicmotorsports.net or call us at the above number to order one.

Cleverfrog, did you order it at the link that was sent or do you already subscribe?

Back