CT Random Thread

RenesisKing

That thing got a hemi??
:
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT
Might as well keep our regular BS off of the meet and spotted threads. We can talk about anything and everything on here.

What are some good restaurants for dates?

Where is that and what kind of restaurant is it? Btw, how've you been? Haven't heard from you in a while in any of the threads. We would love to see you at a meet when you get a chance.

It's in Woodbury and the food style what I like to refer to as tall food.

Check out the menu.... http://www.good-news-cafe.com/Menu/dinnermenu/
My wife loves the place..My favorite place is actually across the street... Johns Cafe. It has an awesome duck on the menu.

Yeah, I went to the Great Grinder Meet, but I have been pretty much busy recently so not a lot of time for car stuff... I did order a TWM short shift kit. It should be in sometime this week. Maybe we can have a "Help Carter put in his short shifter meet" lol.

we where watched this video at work today. this guy is crazy<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PDGfzYiDEpI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

my dealer just got 5 cars in that where flooded from the storm yesterday. 2 need motors and they all need interiors. we think they might total atleast one of them. dont worry none of them where mazdas!

Just wanted to let you all know that wide high performance tires + light car with no weight over an axle + heavy down pour and flooded roads = OH s***!

I can't wait for Friday! I'm getting my carbon fiber engine covers and can't wait to put them on!

Hey all I just moved to CT (Bridgeport) bought a Mazda protege ES to travel back to NY and PA at weekends does anyone know a good mechanic and a decent body work shop?

thanks all

Mick

Hey Renesisking im in Bridgeport I did say in brackets lol but if your like me I speed read everything!
I have ordered all new brakes header short intake 2 front calipers, i really just want to get a little bit of rust looked at on the rear arches for now.

thanks
Mick

Yea, sorry, I did quickly skim through. Got excited when I saw someone new on the forums. On Boston Ave, there is a guy who owns a Shell gas station, he also has a dyno and will do custom work. Its all the way at the end past the school on Boston Ave. His name is Greg. I hope he's still there. You'll see his CRX out front. If you want dealers, I suggest Colonial, they're really cool guys there and they are the only dealer that I trust my car with.

I'm going to the Formula D event in NJ today. Should be hot. I'll post pics later when I come back.

Latest posts

Back