Part out, Many Nice parts ready to ship and reasonably priced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
MazdaSpeed 6
Hello everyone, Haven't posted in a while but I traded my speed 6 back in January and right after my Job shipped me out to California so I was not able to post these before.

Well I'm back now and I have these parts laying in my living room and I need to get rid of them.

Brand New front OEM Rotors. $100 Shipped.
DSC00878.jpg

Stock rear Diff mount with turbinetech bushings. $60 shipped.
DSC00877.jpg

DSC00876.jpg

Mazda 6 and Speed 6 Auto Off Traction Control Never installed with instructions. This item will turn off Traction Control when the car is started instead of having to press the button each time. SOLD!!!

Vent Pod 52mm. SOLD!!!.

GHL 3 inch Catback Exhaust, I must say this was one of the best mods I did, I loved the sound of this exhaust, No dents or noticeable scrapes, though its a little dirty from the northeast winter. SOLD!!!

The Cobb Accessport Unmarried, I have one pic of when I uninstalled the AP on my cell I can text that picture to the buyer.

AP $425 shipped. Firm price. SOLD!!!!! SHIPPED 5/17/2011

Cobb SF intake. Used for about 10k. $100 Shipped. Firm. SOLD !!!!! SHIPPED 5/17/2011

H&R lowering Springs for Mazdaspeed 6. 180 Shipped, Bought used from a member on here, never installed on my car.

SOLD!!!!. SHIPPED 5/17/2011

Last edited:
do you have a link or can email me a copy of the instructions for the auto dsc off switch? im interested, dislike wiring, but will tackle if doesnt seem outrageous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back