P5 Grille, RB Front Sway Bar, Clunk Fix, HID Stuff, Audio Stuff, KMR GB Stuff, Misc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonctonP5

:
2003 Mazda Protg5
If my prices seem out to lunch, please let me know. I'm not overly familiar with all this stuff or do I recall exactly how much I paid either...lol. Everything is OFF the car and ready to ship at buyer's expense. And if the lame excuse for signage doesn't cut it, mods can let me know. This was all done in 2 mins as I have a ridiculously hectic schedule the next 3 weeks.

Stock P5 Grille - $50 plus shipping

th_DSCN0346.jpg

Clarion SRS 1325 Components (2 Sets) - Brand New - $60 per set

th_DSCN0347.jpg

Racing Beat Front Sway Bar with Brackets and Bushings - $120

th_DSCN0349.jpg

Stock P5 Rear Sway Bar with Stock Bushings - $40

th_DSCN0348.jpg

KMR Group Buy V-Brace, 4-Point Ladder Brace, Lower Tie Bar - $130 per unit or $340 as a set

th_DSCN0351.jpg

Stock P5 Door Sills - $40

th_DSCN0350.jpg

Any reasonable offer should take this stuff out of my basement. Shipping from Canada might not be cheap but most parts are still in original plastic. And, if I'm totally out to lunch, don't hesitate to tell me. I might trade as well for Pulleys, Timing Belt (New), Newish Headlights.

Look in the near future for my fully blacked out Matt V retrofit setup to hit the market. Love the setup but need cash more. Ask me anything via PM.

Last edited:
If you right click on it, then properties, copy and paste the link in your address bar...I have no idea how to make them bigger. If anybody could let me know how I'll work on changing it.

While on Photobucket, click on the picture you want to link to, not just the thumbnail. This will give you a 60% preview of the original size and a link to that size.

Scrap the stock P5 bar or use it as a door stop. I've had one up for a few days and had a couple of bites but only because I painted it red and people thought is was an MSP bar. Keep the brackets/bushings though as someone may be looking for them.

Bigger Front Sway Bar means tighter handling and flatter turns...less body roll. Stock Sway Bar is 20mm, this one is 25mm thick.

HID kit and Clunk Fix sold and shipped...rest has a few nibbles, but nothing set in stone. Cash is king.

Are the clarion boxes sealed up? Any reason to not open them up to snap a pic?

Hey Nate,

They are brand new/ unopened and sealed up in plastic. Do you want me to pull them from the ad if it's against forum rules?

No - you don't need to pull them from the ad. If they're sealed up and you honestly feel it would devalue the product to break the seal, I won't push the issue. In my opinion it is better to show the item; but you could simply show the factory seal if that's the way you want to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back