FS: 2003 Black Mica MSP Partout

Status
Not open for further replies.

MassJDM

:
2003 MSP, Black
My msp has a blown motor and i am parting it out completely, every nut and bolt is getting sold. I want to try to sell the rolling shell instead of selling all the body panels. Looking for $5500 or bo for the rolling chassis. it would have everything except the motor and trans and exhaust, intercooler and radiator. the body has 117k on it. the right side was just replaced a month ago. new fender, doors, hood and bumper were fixed and painted. and a new right headlight. a deer hit me, nothing major.

If i cant sell the rolling shell i will have to partout the whole car.

Also for sale:
-stock intake manifold
-stock exhaust manifold(cracked) w/ stock gt25 turbo and forge wastegate actuator
-stock trans
-" " axles
-Full exhasut from down pipe back, stock cats are still good and good o2 sensor. the rest of the exhaust is a straight pipe.
-radiator and fans
-intercooler
-intercooler piping
-JoeP FCD
-SteedSpeed exhaust manifold
-injen cai (Sale Pending)
-Reflashed ecu (Sale Pending)
-engine wiring harness (Sale Pending)
-Starter harness (Sale pending)
-valve cover (sold)
-pass. rear door lock motor (sold)

PLEASE PM ME WITH A PRICE FOR ANY PARTS YOU WANT. I WILL HAVE PICS UP OF INDIVIDUAL PARTS WHEN I GET THE MOTOR OUT OF THE CAR. FOR NOW HERE ARE PICS OF THE CAR AS IT SITS. I AM IN COLLEGE AND WONT BE ABLE TO PULL THE MOTOR TILL MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND. I JUST NEED TO GET A LIST TOGETHER OF PARTS THAT I CAN SEND OUT IMMEDIATELY AFTER THAT.

msp1-2.jpg

msp10.jpg

msp2.jpg

msp3.jpg

msp4.jpg

msp5.jpg

msp6.jpg

msp7.jpg

msp8.jpg

msp9.jpg

Last edited:
dont really care too.. lol so thats y i want to sell the rolling chassis to someone that will do good with it!! or if someone wants to buy it as is they can..

I would just sell it as is. It would be a shame to see another MSP part out due to just a motor rather than accident.

yeah.. thats y i am giving it some time.. also im not with the car so i will need to wait till i go home to take the motor out and everything else. all pm's replied.

steedspeed is $460 shipped thats what i just paid for it off another forum member. so i need to get my money back and the center caps will go with the wheels as someone is interested in them right now so i will get back to u.

i would really like to sell the whole shell so if anyone wants it im open to offers..

Couple questions. How much you looking to get for the whole thing as it sits and with the stock turbo stuff? Are there any rust spots on the body/engine bay? Is the gold down the side jsut vinyl? besides the slight cracking in the silver on the driver side seat how good is the rest of the interior? I am about 50-55min from you so I am considering this if the deal is sweet enough.

i think $5k is a bit for an msp with a blown motor, i picked mine up for $2300, GLWS i would like to see someone pick this car up instead of it going to parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back