TAPE/MD - Mazda 3 2005

Omri

:
Mazda 3 2005
i am looking for some way to connect my iphone to the sound system and hear the songs from my iphone or other player on the sound system.
the tape / md buttom has something to do with it?
what the TAPE/MD mean?
what i can to with him?
i got mazda 3 2005.

just putting this out there... but i got a ipod touch and i dont got the money yet for aftermarket head unit so i took my ipod radio transmitter (plugs in 12v source aka cig lighter outlet) and pick a fm channel that is open... its like listen to the radio

i didn't got so much of a answer from you ...
i just want to hear my iphone music or any other 3.5 mm player on my car sound system
what shuold i do ?

The link in my previous post has all the options for adding an Aux (3.5mm) input that exist for a factory Mazda3 head unit that doesn't have it already.

i didn't got so much of a answer from you ...
i just want to hear my iphone music or any other 3.5 mm player on my car sound system
what shuold i do ?

you should go to your local audio dealer

^^ What he said. My thread he linked has a list of most all of the inputs available for the Mz3. If you're looking for just a 3.5mm input then I'd recommend either the grom simple input, or the auxmod basic. The main difference between the two is that the AuxMod plugs into the TAPE/MD jack on the bottom of the HU while the grom plugs into the sirius/CD changer input on the back of the HU. Both will work fine and will do what you want them to.

Back