looking for 2006 mazda3 hatch fender/bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmiles37

:
2006 mazda3 hatchback
Hello all. This is my first post to the forum, I just bought my 2006 copper red mazda3 hatchback about 2 weeks ago. love it =) but sadly.. it was raining last night and a guy cut me off and I hit a pole.. resulting in my car needing a new front bumper and front left fender. If anyone has either of these parts, or knows where I can find some in good condition, I would appreciate some links. it's unfortunate this has to be my first post to the forum, but I hope that many to follow will be with much happier content =) thanks everyone, see you around the site!

Bumper and Fender

In the internet there are lots of sites that can offer fine bumpers and fenders. I've tried to view different car parts websites and compared their prices and one of them offers bumpers and fenders[removed spam link] in a very low price than the others. I've provided a link in this post to help you locate the site easily.

Note:The link I provided does not mean that you should automatically buy on this site. This site could be your reference for car parts shop online that offers low prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Note#2: You joined literally yesterday and already posting spam links? I'll edit this one out and give you the benefit of the doubt, but this is your last warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back