2007~2015 Access Center Console and Rear Vents of CX-9

keith25252

:
Cx-9
I have a slight problem with my Cx-9. My kids kicked the vent covers into the rear ventilation system that runs through/under the middle console (I love kids!)? They are so far in there that I can't see or touch them. Does any one know how I can remove the center console and access the rear ventilation system to get them out?

Keith,
Send me a PM with an e-mail address.
I will send you one or two pages of instructions on how to disassemble the rear part of center console.

Removal of the entire center console is much bigger job.
There are about 20+ pages on it. Can't send you all of them.
I only have a paper version. I have to scan them and send them to you.
If it was just the back vent, there is only 1 page.

Thanks for the reply. Is this a project you think I should take on or take it tot the dealer. I don't want to damage my cx9. // if you think it is worth doing myself I would really appreciate the instructions. This stinks just the holidays.

Last edited:
Ceric - I have the exact same problem described as keith25252 - I'll send you a PM for the same instructions. Thanks.

I have the same problem....One of the tw o rear vent on the center console of my 2013 mazda has disappeared down the rabbit hole called a center console can anyone help me get it out and hopefully re-installed...oisinmilo@yahoo.com

Hi,my boy just kicked the vent and it fell into the duct too. Please someone email me the pdf on how to get it out. I tried to use metal wires to hook it out but failed to get anything out. Email lionelprintlab@gmail.com

Thank you.

Hi,my boy just kicked the vent and it fell into the duct too. Please someone email me the pdf on how to get it out. I tried to use metal wires to hook it out but failed to get anything out. Email lionelprintlab@gmail.com

Thank you.

This thread is 2 years old. Send a private message, otherwise, Ceric may not know to keep coming back and checking this thread for more requests.

Back