Masssivveee Rake.

pat_neumerz

:
MP3 258/1500 [blue]
Ok so my protege has about 165k. the struts and springs are pretty old. I have all stock suspension racingbeat swaybar etc. I just installed the axr clunk fix and it worked like a charm, i did new endlinks, everything is great. The issue is the massive rake in the car. The rears tires are about a two finger gap and the front is almost 4. I want to go lower but im on a budget of about 500. What can I do to get a decent flush look, while not screwing up the clunk free life im living and hindering functionality of my suspension? Thanks!

Yea idk i checked everything it seems a-ok and its totally driving fine. Just plain unnattractive ha.

your on a budget of 500? save another 400 and get some fortune coilovers from sam.

$500 is gonna be tough without going used and I wouldn't recommended it. A set of aftermarket tokico hp's are $400 and regular protege lowering springs (eibach, Tein...) are gonna be about $200-$250. This will even out the drop to about 1.5 - 2 fingers.

I just ordered new Tokico HP's, and found a set of new H&R springs for $100 from a local seller who never installed them. The dealer wanted around $400 per strut (Im in Canada) so I went aftermarket and am going to also replace all the plastic/rubber components at the same time.

Back