Mazda of the Month - ENTER NOW for April!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i could not. haha theres only a few people up for it this month, and god knows i have to compete against you ;)

Well if you win we will have a sticker 'SPLOSION! Lolz. Identical twins battling it out, one clean and stock-ish and the other wacky and off-color

Yeah I know hahahahahaha. But this is the last month my car will be the way. :) next is p5 sides and a goyatech style front lip :)

last minute entry...
Will
719prottege
2003 mazdaspeed protege
interior
IMAG0181.jpg

exterior
sickcarpic.jpg

engine bay. most recent one i have... yes it used to be a spicy
IMG_20101111_005735.jpg

go fast stuff
CXRacing front mount 28x7x2.5
Type-S BOV
Thunder Manifold
Corksport 60mm exhaust
ngk iridium plugs
coolingmist stage 1 methonal injection
split second ftc on super map running 10psi
joe p boost controller
atp wastegate
mideaval transmission mount
mideveal front mount
interior nonsense
alpine idax100 deck
jl w8 subwofer
custom made by me dual guage pod
tenzo-r boost guage
aem uego wideband

Exterior
Rally Armor foglight overlays
6000k HID kit
plate tilt bracket
FAIL sticker on dent
Gemini Reverse cowl carbon fiver hood

good luck everyone, def some sick cars

I was going to enter but the pics that I have don't look good. Once I reroute my piping I'll enter.

^ That is a good question! So rare to begin with and now we find out there is 1 less, kinda sad really.

yes, i was sad too... the guy i got it from got in a fender bender and had to paint match the new bumper and hood anyways, and said he was tired of "how loud it was"...
bad idea imo, spicey is cool.

Sorry brotha. Gotta follow the rules. The entry deadline is april 22.

There are two deadlines...The Official deadline which is when I PLAN on closing the thread and then there is the...

Nope. It ends when Antonie closes it.

The ACTUAL deadline which is when I have time to close the thread and setup the next one...Which is TODAY! :D

Thanks for the entries...Now it's time to setup the VOTE thread...Stay tuned and get ready to rock your VOTE! (rockon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back