Four RX8 wheels with 3 TPMS sensors

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyonsroar

I bought these as a little project. Two had some curbrash that I have repaired. I filled the deeper curb with JB Weld Steel and then sanded it down flat. I went ahead and sanded the whole wheel too so I would think it's ready for PC or paint. The other two wheels have very light curb that I don't think needs filling. The two that I have repaired do not have tires, but the other two have really bad tires on them -- not useable. Three of the four have TPMS sensors installed, one does not. I have all center caps as well.

Glendale_Powder_Coating said:
Can you powder over bondo?

It is not recommended. The Bondo tends to out gas which gives it little bubbles. Metal Lab or JB weld is a better choice, if you must use a filler.

I'm not going to play it off like these are spotless rims. They've been used and they look it, but with PC or paint they should look respectable. I'm not asking premium money for these.

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

Wheel #1
IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

Wheel #2
IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

Wheel #3 (repaired w/ TPMS)
IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

Wheel #4 (repaired no TPMS)
IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

Price:
$300 (+ shipping)
Local pickup preferred. Drop off in Kansas City is an option.

these would have been perfect....... I was looking for RX8 wheels to make green... damn I wish I had money. good luck with it I guess.

these would have been perfect....... I was looking for RX8 wheels to make green... damn I wish I had money. good luck with it I guess.

You don't have $400 to your name? :lol:

Hey from FF!

If you know anyone that wants these, hook me up, I need these suckers gone!

Yeah I found it funny I clicked and they ended up being yours.

No I actually dont have $400 to my name. More like $60. :I

yeah Ill see if anyone wants em though

Yeah I found it funny I clicked and they ended up being yours.

No I actually dont have $400 to my name. More like $60. :I

yeah Ill see if anyone wants em though

Bummer dude. I'm getting to the point where I can be a little flexible on the price too so if anyone wants to make an offer I'm open...

$200 + shipping.

That's how much I paid for them all curbed up. Basically you get my materials and labor on fixing the two for free.
That's also as low as I'm going. If they don't sell, I'll prime them and leave them to rot in my garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back