rim colors?

MSP1714

:
94 Sentra se-r Turbocharged
as some of you all know my car has purple rims on it. (bought it that way)
but i have a yellow car and i was thinking about rim color options.
what would yall think about a black crome? or something in that nature?
there the stock rhs

Any color is going to be better than purple.

this.

but chrome is awful too, on ANY car... go black or white or silver or hypersilver or hyperblack or gunmetal or charcoal or possibly bronze/gold.... something of that nature. colored wheels only look good on black/white cars.

a dark gunmetal on the yellow looks good there was a guy on here with stock rh's that were painted a real dark gunmetal and it looked good. biz said all the good options

Pure White. It has more of a JDM look, but looks clean on cars that stnad out in color.

WHITE! These aren't the RHs though they're rota torques. But white FTW!
208278_1686223487346_1590420198_31489743_371419_n.jpg

217576_1686222487321_1590420198_31489742_3536185_n.jpg

I just like how white can make a car stand out where as black makes it all bland together. Not saying that it is bad. My DD rims are black, but white makes the yellow stand out even more. It complaments the color and doesn't contrast it. There is probably a rims out there that can be a variety of colors, but it all personal opinion.

heres my stockers painted to match my spicy i just got finished with them about an hour ago they came out exactly like i wanted them too, i painted the orange background then came back and masked the Crap out of them and sprayed the black, The wheels were lime green, they were fun for a couple weeks but then all the ricers started painting their crap cars' wheels green so time for a change

Attachments

• wheelblackorange.jpg
    wheelblackorange.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 158
  • wheelorange.jpg
    wheelorange.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 146
  • wheelorangeblack.jpg
    wheelorangeblack.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 147
heres my stockers painted to match my spicy i just got finished with them about an hour ago they came out exactly like i wanted them too, i painted the orange background then came back and masked the Crap out of them and sprayed the black, The wheels were lime green, they were fun for a couple weeks but then all the ricers started painting their crap cars' wheels green so time for a change

thank god. they look hideous!

That looks better than they were, maybe if you did more black around the rim, between the spokes and the racing hart lettering it would look even better.
Like this MSP
MSPMP3-3-of-5.jpg

Like the idea... the black msp looks sweet! I think it might be a little too much orange for an orange car. Needs to be more of a neutral color overall or incorporate more of the black between the spokes as hornsfan said.

yeahhh that two tone crap on the racingharts looks flat out awful. not an opinion - that's a fact. if anything a "racing stripe" around the edge would look alright... seen that pulled off nicely before, but that spoke thing honestly looks down right terrible.

Back