P0134, P0131, P0140 Cels ???

I've had these CELs on for a bit but didn't do anything with them since it was tooo cold. Well 2 days ago she started running like absolute s***, only at start up though. I go to start her and she puts and kicks then dies and this keeps happening. I even tried to start it and keep the engine RPMs up and drive off but I get no power it just keeps what seems like missing. Once it actually stays on and warms up she runs fine. I'm thinking that issue is either the tuning due to the increase in temp, or the coil packs are finally shot at 70K miles. I'm planning to get new plugs wires and coil packs today and see how that goes. I also reset the ECU so I can get a good idea of where I stand.
I'm hoping I don't need to replace the 02 sensor though that thing is expensive.

update:
p0141 CEL back already.
I changed the Coil packs, Spark plugs, and wired, and Cleaned the MAF, plus I also tossed some seafoam in the gas tank. I'll get another bottle and to oil and vac lines next week.
Problem is still there at start up!!! feels like a 2 stoke at start up and missed like crazy.
So is this a Primary O2 sensor issue or timing issue?

P0131/0134 are your primary 02, and it being faulty or there being a bad connection or open circuit would cause your issues. P0140 is your 2nd O2 and won't give you any issues.

There shouldn't be an open circuit since nothing has changed other then the weather. what else could cause an open circuit? My guess is the damn O2 sensor is either dead or clogged to s*** with carbon and burnt oil since I'm burning a ton of oil at the moment.
Can I clean that sensor out? if so How?

Check the connector and wiring. Clean with CRC electronics cleaner or brake cleaner. But if its truely dead from contamination its pointless to replace it without fixing the problem causing it first. Give it a shot and hope for the best. Good luck.

Back