04 Mazda 3 Gauge Cluster Project

SMKOUT333

Howdy, Im new to anything Mazda, though Ive had a few friends who have owned a Mazda 3. I loved the gauge cluster so much that I have bought one to use with my racing simulator at my residence. My cluster however did not come with the left or right harness.
I am comfortable soldering and pin extracting and such and I am just looking for information on exactly which wires handle what. I will be using something called a revburner in order to get this functioning with my pc.

More info on Revburner: http://www.symprojects.com/shop/rev-burner/

Im looking to get the LEDs functioning along with the speedometer and tach and possibly a boost gauge done with the temp gauge on the cluster. Basically I just am looking for a pin out of the harnesses or how to wire directly to the board for overall power to the cluster and where the speed sensors are etc. If anyone can help me out on this project I would greatly appreciate it, if you require pics or more info to help me out I will gladly supply anything I can. Thank you!

SMKOUT333

EDIT:
Or if someone could show a close up picture of their harnesses with the coloring clearly visible. Or just tell me the function of the pins in each of the 2 harnesses. I dont want to just go around with a 9-volt till I see something light up :p. Thanks again!

104.jpg

099.jpg

098.jpg

Last edited:
Back