Anyone have a PDF version of the CX-9 Factory Repair / Service Manual?

I have owned an 06 miata for some time, but kids have forced me to add a cx-9 to the fleet. It is a 2007... Anyone have the .pdf for the 07... I attempted/downloaded all the .zips and .pdfs on the thread, but most seemed dead or failed to load (I did right click to save...). It looks like tkw829s 08 manual still works (quoted at bottom), but I would like the 07 manual since it has the 3.5... I suppose the 08 will work for many things though. I look forward (kinda) to working on this beast! Thanks!

The links in my sig are still working. Also, I owned a 08 and 11, and they are so similar, that its not really worth getting a 11 copy.

2012 MazdaSpeed3 White
Wife - 2008 CX-9 GT White Pearl w/nav - SOLD
Wife - 2011 CX-9 GT Dolphin Gray w/nav - SOLD​
CX-9 Owners Manual 2007 08 09 10 11 12 - Service Manual 07 08
Mazda 3/Speed3 WorkShop Manual 07-09 2010+ - Interior Trim Manual 2010+

Wondering if I should even bother... I won't do much around the engine myself except potentially things like spark plugs, maybe a thermostat, etc... nothing internal. Since the 3.5 is essentially the same engine with a tad less bore than the 3.7, is there really any reason why I would need the 2007 manual... Seems like the 2008 will have everything I need, yeah?

Wondering if I should even bother... I won't do much around the engine myself except potentially things like spark plugs, maybe a thermostat, etc... nothing internal. Since the 3.5 is essentially the same engine with a tad less bore than the 3.7, is there really any reason why I would need the 2007 manual... Seems like the 2008 will have everything I need, yeah?
Probably be close enough for the most part.

Hei everyone,

i am a Owner of a TB1 Mazda CX9 2015 an im Looking for a digital Version from the owners Manuals in german language. I know, in papers Version is it available, also Mazdas support here in Germany wont (cant) help me.

Thanks in Advance and greetings from Germany

Anyone can point me to the newer cx-9 workshop manual -- looking for the 2016 CX-9 Touring - I'd think the newer CX-5 also very similar.

At least the instructions to replace front brake pads on the 2016 .. anything to be aware of (like the maintenance mode for rear brakes..)?

Also want to know instructions to replace spark plugs...

Thanks you all. I'm looking around but haven't found them yet.

I have owned an 06 miata for some time, but kids have forced me to add a cx-9 to the fleet. It is a 2007... Anyone have the .pdf for the 07... I attempted/downloaded all the .zips and .pdfs on the thread, but most seemed dead or failed to load (I did right click to save...). It looks like tkw829s 08 manual still works (quoted at bottom), but I would like the 07 manual since it has the 3.5... I suppose the 08 will work for many things though. I look forward (kinda) to working on this beast! Thanks!
If you're still looking for that manual try here:

Back