Anyone have a PDF version of the CX-9 Factory Repair / Service Manual?

try this
http://nonethewiser.net/mazda/2007_2008_Mazda_Cx9_Factory_Service_Repair_Manual.zip

helbigtw: is this content similar to the content available through your source.

Two things the stuff I uploaded lacks:
1) an index
2) cross-linking

I got my hands on a wonderful PDF system for my G35 and I can search a huge index and just click through indexed links to get to where I need to go. Also, the infiniti manual was written to teach, not just to show how to do something.
Brian

You are SUPER!!! Thank YOU VERY MACH FROM RUSSIA MOSCOW.

Gee, I guess those who bought 2007 and 2008 yr models are pretty lucky here. I am so jealous :D

i would consider buying the CD if i could find a reputable place to buy it. not sure i trust the EBAY sales...anyone know a good place to get one?

there isn't THAT much of a difference in the 2007-09 to 2010-11's just a new front and rear body panels most everything is very similar. if anyone gets a 2011, I'll host it here as well.

Thanks for posting. Anything newer than 2008 available - or does it matter (no significant changes)?

Would love a 2011 version of this :)

Is there a parts manual in PDF format? I had one for my ol' Protege which was very useful to look up part numbers.

Mazda will sell you a hardcopy of the manual and the wiring diagram - separately

I was quoted the following from Autotown Mazada's online store for the ones for 2010

$172 plus shipping for the Workshop Manual
$60 plush shipping for the wiring Diagram

I got mine from eBay (paper copy not a binder one) for a whole lot less (around $60-70)
back in 2008.

I have seen the ones for 2008, but I will check a bit more often for a 2010 manual.

for 99% of this vehicle, the 2008 manual is fine. Motor same, chassis same. Only difference is interior trims and they share all the common mounting points.

Back