5th Annual NEPOC Spring Cleaning Meet

youn guys crack me up! ya, we've had lots of good times at my house an josh's! the cars are what draws us in...the friendships are the bonus!! ;)

Hello!!! ;) What am I...chopped liver? We have had several meets at my house over the years. I know, it's just tough for everyone because of distance.

You are right Josh and I'm sorry. I have been at your place for a few meets, cleanings, and wrenchings. They were nothing but good times and I still use some of the swag I got from your giveaways. I guess what I was going for with Mahhhhk was the amount of people. It might be the distance and that damned bridge you all have.. (Still waiting on the tunnel pass you keep talking about. Hehehehe.)

You know that if I was still in CT, I'd be at all the meets I could be at despite weather. The only thing that affected me was time off and work at the end.

so i went out for little ride enjoy the 77 degree weather today, finally! anyway got a cel p0113...air temp issue, mmmm....what the heck...open the hood and what's hanging ther in the engine bay but my IAT??? who the heck installed my intake anyway???? ;)

Last edited:
so i went out for little ride enjoy the 77 degree weather today, finally! anyway got a cel p0113...air temp issue, mmmm....what the heck...open the hood and what's hanging ther in the engine bay but my IAT??? who the heck installed my intake anyway???? ;)

He oughtta be shot! What was that kid thinking?

Just got to really drive my car for the first time since the rainy drive home from marks because ive been sick with a fever.

Boy does it take turns alot better im very happy with how it turned out thanks again to everyone for helping out with it

Back